What's the most disruptive trait in your personality, give an example?

I just don't give a fu** about anything for example: My mum tells me that she doesn't want me in her life (I love my mother) and I just wouldn't care.. Wouldn't cry or even be upset

I don't care and I've tried to attach myself to things but it just doesn't happen.

So what's your most disruptive personality trait?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm emotionally detached, though I'm working on it at the moment, but I have a hard time sympathizing with people and expressing myself.

What Girls Said 9

• I give and try to do so much for people that I often overlook or feel that their small gestures aren't enough. It makes me feel like they don't care or I'm not good enough because they don't go as above and beyond as I do. Of course I realize this isn't true and it's something I work on.

• Overthinking/over-analyzing.

It disrupts me from taking a leap of faith, going with the flow, and letting go of issues before I've started circling it around in my head.

Work in progress.

• Have you ever tried mundfulness meditation?

• I don't believe I have. Describe it for me?

• Clearness of though - focusing on the breath. Detachedment from the outside world - thats how I can describe it, but its deeply relaxing

• Why do you think it's difficult for you to attach yourself to things, and has it always been like that?
    As for myself, I'd have to say something similar, except I'm afraid of befriending people. I also find it easier to cut all ties with a person than to try and sort things out with them.

• I've always been like this, detached and sh** what about you?

• I didn't fear friendship until every "best friend" I had abandoned me or treated me like shit.

• I'm too nice to people, which in turn gives them the impression that I'm vapid

• I don't like small talking. I hate small talking because I just cannot adapt to it! It's just nonsense to me.

But WHEN I start to talk about something I like and has depth, I could write novels.

• i get pissed sometimes

• Mine is that even when people tell warn me about some things, I act non chalant and go with the flow, until I realize they were right.

I am working on it.

• I cut people out of my life for the slightest thing. I just stop speaking to them, and cut all means of contact. I do this with almost everyone. I can value a persons good qualities then i seem to find a way to ignore them. I have did this with friends, family, even people on GaG.

• anger... when you piss me off and that is not a easy thing to do, then just run... or be killed

What Guys Said 14

• Either not giving enough fucks about certain things that I probably should care about, or being very indecisive at times.

• More often than not I have to give a snarky comment, and it usually ends with me getting beaten up.

• High-expectations. I expect people to hold themselves to a higher standard and 9/10, I'm left disappointed.

The sad thing about it all is that no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to turn it off. Still trying to this day actually.

• I wouldn't feel grief and/or deep sorrow for anyone that dies, friends or family. I don't even shed tears for anyone that dies, It's not that i don't care, it's just that death can't sting me.

• My distrust of everyone

• I become rude sometimes. Especially when i am angry.

• overthinking, emotionally detached, judgmental, and have a bit of an ego

• I don't let people get close to me because I feel like I don't deserve to have friends, let alone a relationship. As a result, I come off as extremely cold and emotionless.

• I got emotionally invested too much but I learned not to do so

• I'm overtly an insensitive asshole.

• Over thinking and hubris.

• I'm extremely hard to please.

• I see right through people and they know it, even if I don't say anything to them. Puts them on edge.

• I seem to get flooded with the uncontrollable desire to torture and kill my enemies... and their offspring.