Cooking dinner tonight for my family. But I don't know which sides to make with fried talapia?

Hi, my purpose is pretty straightforward. I am frying talapia for my family, and I can't decide which sides to make with it. For example, do I make salad, and au gratin potatoes with it? or salad pasta... but this is where I get stuck... if I make salad pasta with the talapia, what about the other side? O_o

Thank you everyone for your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• rice is always a really good choice with fish. but if you want to change it up a little and have it not be so plain, the potatoes sounds like a good idea. and always have a salad option, that way they can dress it up how they like :D you'll b ok no matter what u make as long as you make it with love. hehe

What Guys Said 3

• You can make some rice with it. If you don't want plain rice. You can make some kind of flavor rice.

• can't go wrong with a salad

• a side of... erm... DEEZ NUTS? sorry i had to do it, we usually serve it with either salad, small chips or some toast :D

What Girls Said 0