Have you ever tried any unique food combinations out of curiosity but you ended up liking it?

Today I ate cold pasta wid honey mustard for da first time and I really liked it... i was curious how would it taste, and it was nice indeed :D

Actually it was “honey mustard wid cold pasta”…i used almost half of da whole bottle :p

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i tried shell pasta with butter last night ♡

i always ate everything with rice ☆
    beef stew, chicken noodle soup, chili con carne, clam chowder, steak, everything !
    rice makes everything nice !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's quite a normal combination right now but it just doesn't sound logical at all. Goat cheese with hunny and walnuts or melon with presunto (sort of Spanish ham. It's kinda salty).

0|0
    0|0
  • i tried cheese with baklava. I ended up liking it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love eating cucumber with honey. Or grapes/apples with cheese :D they're heavenly

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever tried oranges dipped in dark chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • My cousin eats eggs with ketchup. She says its good but I never tried it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I personally haven't, but the rest of my family loves eating watermelon with feta cheese...

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried a crab cake sandwich when I was away on vacation 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I put cheese on my ramen to see what all the fuss has been about.

It was just as fucking nasty as I thought it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing comes to mind but I often eat stuff in restaurants without knowing what the sauces are especially abroad so maybe I did have peculiar mixes just didn't realise it at the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk and grapes are actually good together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hamburger with a little peanut butter on it. It sounds strange but it's sooooooooooooooooooo good!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're an odd man Master Klaatu

0|0
    0|0
    • tbh i find odd those who eat hot pasta LOL

• Scorpions sauteed in bull semen was definitely better than I thought it would be...

0|0
    0|0
  • I once ate meat with chocolate syrup for a bet. Won the bet and it ended up tasting pretty decent.

0|0
    0|0