Quiz: Do you really have perfect English skills?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/do-you-really-have-perfect-english

Grammar Slammer
Exemplary, my liege! Your mastery of American English is unparalleled (not unparalelled as so many would believe) and your abundant knowledge is greatly appreciated (what, with there being a societal deprivation of such). Your innate intelligence is applied dutifully and naturally to such concepts as predicates, complements, objects, nouns, verbs, adjectives, and -GASP- spelling words correctly and/or using them in proper context! We bow to you, Grammar Master! Carry thy banner high and mighty!

English isn't even my first language :DD

Lots of you are saying how this isn't accurate or that the questions are easy. Of course, you're right! This is just a fun way to test yourself, chillax people :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Sentence Structure Slammer

Exemplary, my liege! Your mastery of American English is unparalleled (not unparalelled as so many would believe) and your abundant knowledge is greatly appreciated (what, with there being a societal deprivation of such). Your innate intelligence is applied dutifully and naturally to such concepts as predicates, complements, objects, nouns, verbs, adjectives, and -GASP- spelling words correctly and/or using them in proper context! We bow to you, Sentence Structure Master! Carry thy banner high and mighty!

i changed da word "g... r" wid "sentence structure" coz i really hate da first for some reason.

and yeah i've got good SS no worries.. i just write like dat for fun ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Grammar Slammer

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46e2-9fac-2970a4e5b5b4.jpg

• Exemplary, my liege! Your mastery of American English is unparalleled (not unparalelled as so many would believe) and your abundant knowledge is greatly appreciated (what, with there being a societal deprivation of such). Your innate intelligence is applied dutifully and naturally to such concepts as predicates, complements, objects, nouns, verbs, adjectives, and -GASP- spelling words correctly and/or using them in proper context! We bow to you, Grammar Master! Carry thy banner high and mighty!

• I got Grammer Slammer!

admittedly I just guessed on a good portion of them

• Grammar slammer. Although I have to remake that there's still way more grammar out there ;D

• * I have a certificate attesting native like English proficiency :D

• I got Grammar Slammer too.

• My perfectly perfect English skills are perfectly perfect.

• I got grammar slammer. I'm guessing that means a perfect score, but the site doesn't say for sure.

• Grammar slammer on first attempt

• Apparently I got grammar master.

• That's a really easy test, it doesn't mean anything

• Ma aunt Shaunda gav me a certifficalte for ma gramar.
    U ain gott notin on me.

• I've got the same results you did. I am a Grammar Slammer so. :D.

• Not so good...
    but ok with English
    U can check it !!! :-)

• got same as you. does that mean we got nothing wrong?

• I got the same as you. It not being your first language means nothing. Other people tell me that I speak perfectly in their native languages. Yk why? I never had a chance to learn slang. Teachers don't teach that so proper is kinda all a person would know

• yeah! i got the same with you!

• No, my English is terrible.

What Girls Said 10

• Grammar Slammer
    Grammaruploads4. wikiart. org

=)

• Grammar Slammer

English is not my first language though.. :)

• Grammar Slammer
    Grammaruploads4. wikiart. org

• Grammar Slammer

• I got grammar slammar too so I just copied yours. And apparently your question got coppied too.

• I got grammar slammer too. Really, this quiz is more of a test of your knowledge of grammatical terminology rather than a test of your actual English skills though. Most of the questions involved identifying what types of words were being used. I wouldn't consider that kind of knowledge relevant to your grammar skills. You can know how to use a term or phrase a sentence properly without knowing that it's called a "preposition" or what have you.

• Me no speak americano...

• I got the same as you BUT I have to admit that I don't always speak English, I'm used to mixing Spanish and English when I talk, but yeah I can be a grammar freak sometimes.

• i got grammar slammer.
    on my phone and it wouldn't let me copy paste it...

• I got the same

• I think like everyone got that...