Does college education help with your sense of well being?

I've spent my years after high school building my body and getting muscle. Never worked out my brain and I see the route it's leading down. To absoutley nothing but arrogance and insecurity. I honestly hate the bodybuilding/fitness community. Most of these guys are very uneducated and full of them selves.

I took on undergrad engineering and I'm finishing my first summer semester. Excited for the fall semester to start. It's just a comforting feeling knowing that I'm going to have good money and have a interesting career that will stimulate my mind for the entirety of my life. I feel like once I hit my junor/senior year I'm going to be a completley different person.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not all it's cracked up to be.

• You want to elaborate?

• It's mostly non transferable theory and a fosterer of shitty attitude.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The single thing that helps the most with your sense of well-being is to not let it be contingent on someone else's opinion. Follow your passion and the money will be there.

• It does. Join a debate club if you want endless stimulation of mind.
    After all, nothing makes your brain work as hard as a good and competitive debate.