Girls, Sort of head butted this girl in the boob?

So I'm doing drama at college and we're doing 'The Metamorphosis' which involves a lot of physical theatre. There's one girl in our Group who's really chatty and social and seems to like all of us. We're on good terms. There's this lift where me and another guy make a seat out of our arms and sort of lift her up for a few seconds. Problem is she's quite short and has relatively big breasts (not massive, but larger than average for her height), and as a result my face kind of went into her chest as we were lifting her. She sort of went 'Having fun there?' And laughed awkwardly. I don't think anyone else noticed, but when we put her down I apologised profusely before we carried on with the play. It sounds deliberate and I won't pretend I didn't enjoy it, but it was genuinely an accident. I would never do something like this deliberately.
I'm a fairly shy person and I'm pretty sure she knows I wouldn't do that deliberately, but I'm still a bit worried. Should I bring it up in private and tell her I didn't mean for it to happen?
It goes without saying I'm gunna avoid it happening again.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best to just pretend like it never happened and act like you would before the incident. Personal experience.
    (Also, I would be lying if I said this story didn't make me chuckle a bit. I'm a terrible person I know, but I'm in theatre too XD)

What Girls Said 7

• She laughed it off, it is a non-issue for her. Even us flatter chested girls get boob swiped from time to time. We don't think about it unless it isn't an accident.

She's gotten over it, you should too :)

• Just apologize in private I faceplanted into a chicks tits before to... It was cozy

• Yeah but you are a chick, I'm a guy, there's a difference! And thanks, I probably will :)

• No, just leave it alone, it only gets bigger if you make it bigger, you said so yourself it was an accident, and she knowsbthat, so breath, and chill.

• you don't need to bring it up again, it'll be ok

• Can I just say that this is the most interesting title I have come across all week

• Sure apologize whatever I'm sure she's not mad... i wouldn't be...

• Just pretend it never happened