Who do you think should run for president?

who should run for president ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Warren Buffett or Arnold Schwarzenegger

What Guys Said 13

• It does not matter - we do not elect president - we get a choice of two puppets who dance to the tunes of the money people. Kennedy found out what happens when the president does not do what he is told. The main job of our leaders is to continue to polarize the people of this country by race, age, socioeconomic status, religion, sex, etc. If you look hard enough at all the things that the media does not tell you, and start to question why these politicians do the things they do, it is easier to see how broken the system is. This has been like this for many, many years. Your generation does not have the liberties I grew up with because these liberties have been taken away little by little, and the next generation will have less, until we are all dependent upon the government to tell us what to do, where to live, where to work, what to eat, etc. You might call me negative, but I think I am a realist. But, if I did vote,. I would not vote for a democrat nor a republican, definitely not hillary, and not jeb bush. Maybe Homer Simpson

• A scientist and peacemaker would make an excellent president in a system where politicians are not routinely bought and sold.

Jane Goodall comes to mind but she's not a US citizen. Same with Stephen Hawking. (Can you imagine?) Carl Sagan would have been a dream president but is deceased. Noam Chomsky would be excellent. Craig Venter who led the genome project could actually be a serious candidate if he ran for Senate first.

If Bill Nye the Science Guy could get elected it would indicate that the US has truly moved into a new era of intelligence and analysis. So, not possible. :)

• Always interesting with a downvote. Anti-scientist or pro-corrupt candidates? I suppose I'll never know.

• I nominate @Mistnigqa808 He would clean up all the corruption in Washington lol

• I'd make them learn the ways of anime + gaming... to give them something to do besides screw over the general public ^_^

• Jill Stein, even tho she's already running.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmMZ0TOprE

• I know one man...
    https://youtu.be/enMReCEcHiM

• If George Carlin was still alive he would be perfect

• Jammie Diamond would be a good pick.

• Tony Horton

• Harrison Ford

• Either Jon Stewart or Elon Musk.

• Kim Jung Un, he's divine.

• Bill Maher

• Bozo the clown.

What Girls Said 6

• I would vote for Elizabeth Warren. I would go door to door for Elizabeth Warren. I would call grumpy old people during Wheel of Fortune for Elizabeth Warren. That woman is amazing. Simply amazing.

“I want to say to my Republican colleagues: It’s 2015, not 1955 and not 1895. Women have lived through a world where backward-looking ideologues like to interfere with the basic health decisions made by a woman and her doctor. And we are not going back. Not now, not ever.”

That is a woman who will fight for YOU.

• Drake. As in Jimmy from Degrassi.

• names are just names
    i do not think it will differ

• Ghani
    FILLER

• Donald Trump

• I think kanye west