Do you belive there is a correlation between how attractive a person is and were he/she were born?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any proof that being born in a good environment will make somebody more attractive than being born in a bad environment but if you mean ethnicity - I believe every ethnicity is attractive to somebody. Just like how white people like Lucy Liu while Chinese people think she is ugly. People have different preferences when they are looking for a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll throw my idea out there. I think standards of beauty are formed based on celebrity figures, from recent and historical times. Sometimes it's features based on not having a labor job, like fair skin. So I'd assume people who have always been well-off have a higher chance of being attractive looking. I think it's especially true in places where it also correlates with race and what neighborhoods you live in. An example would be that USC (aka university of spoiled children) is known for having a lot of attractive people.
    There's also a more obvious trend of certain people abroad being considered more attractive from being foreign or having a sexy accent, almost like a fetish, but I think there's some natural instinct going for it.

What Girls Said 6

• no i think genes are all that matters

• not really.. i dont think so..

• Yes. Some places are better at producing attractive people than others.

• yeah i do russian girls are attractive

• No it is your parents. I am from new Zealand and I'm black and white. do I look like a usual new Zealander... No. It just depends on your genes and genealogy.

• Oh wow that explains a lot. My hometown is full of meth addicts.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it has to do with your genes and where your family comes from. You can be born in the country with the most attractive people but if you carry the ugly gene with you, you'll be ugly.

• It's more who educated that person.

• Yes there can be a correlation but it's not a definitive factor overall.

• But if we take people from the contryside and the city and determine witch ones are attractive then were do you think the majority of the attractive people were raised?

• That's hard tricky question.. I don't know tbh. What would you say?

• Not at all. Anyone could have been born anywhere and still look the same

• Sure, the most attractive are born in western countries.

• Ha! Funny guy.

I see a lot of plain faces with random attractive faces in the UK... you go to a place with a lot of foreign people and then you start seeing the really attractive faces. Each to their own.

• So you're saying you find non-whites more attractive than white people? That's definitely a rare tendency, but if suits you then whatever.