Why do older guys go after me?

I've had a 23 year old guy call me cute and gave me his number and tell me to text him sometime then I've had a 21 year old call me sex and tell me he wanted to give me a massage, then I had a 26 year old call me sexy and beautiful and asked me out. And I'm only 15 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• Their way too old and your not even age of consent
    you need to talk to someone cause them guys are
    not so nice ,

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you perhaps look legal?

What Guys Said 5

• Those you call sexual predators. Stay away from them, go the cops and they will shit their pants in jail.

• Ok well it's probably because you look older to guys and they probably thing that your 18 or 19... next time it happens tell them your age.

• I tell them my age all the time

• Oh ok well then they just have no boundaries and don't care about the law... next time tell your dad or mom

• You look old. Tell them , " before you start to talk , I'm 15 " .

• say something im giving up on you

• If these guys are hitting you up, maybe they think you are of age? Even still if they had known of your age they shouldn't be hitting you up.

What Girls Said 5

• Because they are pedos.. stay away, keep those messages to show to the police if it gets worse and tell your parents they need to know.

• online? that stuff happens...

• Some girls radiate attraction. Lucky you! But take your time and wait for someone special your age.

• you are leading them on, i also go throw this problem until i realized i dont have enough clothing on and all that makeup makes you look older. but on the bright side your hot and you look older than you are, not a bad thing

• You probably look a lot older than 15