Why do older guys go after me?

I've had a 23 year old guy call me cute and gave me his number and tell me to text him sometime then I've had a 21 year old call me sex and tell me he wanted to give me a massage, then I had a 26 year old call me sexy and beautiful and asked me out. And I'm only 15 years old.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Their way too old and your not even age of consent
    you need to talk to someone cause them guys are
    not so nice ,

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you perhaps look legal?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Those you call sexual predators. Stay away from them, go the cops and they will shit their pants in jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok well it's probably because you look older to guys and they probably thing that your 18 or 19... next time it happens tell them your age.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tell them my age all the time

• Oh ok well then they just have no boundaries and don't care about the law... next time tell your dad or mom

• You look old. Tell them , " before you start to talk , I'm 15 " .

0|0
    0|0
  • say something im giving up on you

0|0
    0|0
  • If these guys are hitting you up, maybe they think you are of age? Even still if they had known of your age they shouldn't be hitting you up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Because they are pedos.. stay away, keep those messages to show to the police if it gets worse and tell your parents they need to know.

0|0
    0|1
  • online? that stuff happens...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls radiate attraction. Lucky you! But take your time and wait for someone special your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are leading them on, i also go throw this problem until i realized i dont have enough clothing on and all that makeup makes you look older. but on the bright side your hot and you look older than you are, not a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably look a lot older than 15

0|0
    0|0