Would you kill a man for money?

The man will not be missed. He will vanish without anyone suspecting.
the murder will be successful and the body disposed without a trace.
you will earn 1000000 for completing the murder.

this man has done nothing wrong. He is innocent

• Kill him
  • Spare him

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think I would actually do this, but in a deranged fantasy world I would do it.

I'd much rather kill someone I hate.
    But the fact that this man didn't do anything... makes this a harder choice.

In my deranged fantasy world I'd imagine he is someone I hated.
    I trick myself into believing that to carry out the terrible act.

But real life, I don't think I'd ever do this.
    I have too much of a conscience to ever live with myself.

The terrors of me doing that would haunt me for life.
    I would feel guilty spending that money and living a lie.

• No way ... I won't ever forget it or forgive myself for killing an innocent man for money 😱🙈🙅 that cruel 💔 besides that money won't last forever, it will finish and I will get more money if I worked hard, but my guilt will stay forever.. So no thanks, that man can keep his money all for him... But I won't mind it if he gave me some lol 😂😁

• The fact that I took an innocent person's life would keep me up at night and make me drown in guilt.

• I was gonna say depends on the man but then I read the innocent part. I'd consider it if the man was a cheater, rapist or murderer though...

• Why would any sane person do that? Those that voted yes are really distorted.

Amazing how some guys post here complaining about feminism and making it seem like women are bad when they're the ones with more ''yes'' replies than the women who voted yes.

• how can anyone ever vote for ''kill him''? just saying this, you're a horrible human being! you f*cking gold diggers!

• no man! killing for money is not for me

• and live with the guilt... nah ill pass

• This is ridiculous, what mentally stable person would do that?

• Kill the man who gave me that idea

What Guys Said 14

• No, its immoral. If I can't be trusted to do what is right under these circumstances then why would I be trusted in any other? If I can be bought that means I have no real value, the only truly valuable are the things that cannot be bought.

• No I wouldn't, a human life is worth more than money.

• No, couldn't hurt someone innocent.

• I'm not in dire need these years.

• You mean be an assassin lol.

No I wouldn't kill someone unless they had done something that would warrant me having to do that.

• "I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman... or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid."

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a770831358.jpg

• 1000000 what?
    Are we talking 1000000 Vietnamese Dong? Because that's only just under thirty pounds. And I'm not killing a guy for thirty pounds.

• Yeah we're talking pounds,
      Thanks for the comment
      Wasn't thinking about that..

• No problem. Hmm, no I don't think I would kill an innocent guy for that sort of money. I'm not really the kill-an-innocent-guy sort of person.

• I rather not kill anyone. Even people I don't like.

• Nah, that would just be evil.

• Most girls will spare him because females don't like risk. This is in reality a biology evolutionary question also. More men will kill because we take risk.

• maybe it's because some people got a heart and spare him for feeling guilty? use your heart once in a while

• It still doesn't excuse killing someone for kicks. Only type of justified killing would be if someone tried to kill you (ex: someone coming towards you with a deadly weapon and you shoot them).

• Yes... sorry

• A million bucks, not high enough to have to live that
    But Not everyone's price is the same

• I wouldn't do it if he did nothing wrong

• No one is innocent. And like you said, he won't be missed.