Girls, are guys that aren't social, but cute attractive?

I'm a pretty chill dude ig. I dont like to be on social media because I have a job interview coming up , and I think it distracts me from God & my family (basically family) . Does that make you seem more mysterious? I know , I'm asking much. But , really. Help? Thanks bae 😉😂😅

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love guys like you. A lot of guys just want thousands of followers on Instagram to boost their ego. They love when thousands of girls like their shirtless pics or comments "😍😘😻" a million times on their pics. The world needs more guys like you. If there was no social media for a year a whole lot more people would be themselves.

• Your answer made things seem a lot brighter for my world. 😊😅 thanks a lot.

• Lol, no problem and thanks for the MHO 😊.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes its a good thing that guys are on all that social media type things. Some guys can be so into that, that they become kinda self absorbed and just be thinking "i need to post a hot pic of myself to get girls to notice" or "i need to have 1k followers" and etc. Guys that aren't social aren't bad. Cute is the best type (plus personality of course) :)

• yes they are attractive
    actually being attractive to me depends on how good your personality is
    i mean how good you really are from inside
    there are many guys who are social but assholes..

• I prefer it