Are there any GAGers that you miss?

You may tag them if you want. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this guy from LA we talked everyday, he was heavy and he went on and on with me and in the threads about why can't he get a girlfriend and why can't he keep one, he was a trip I thought he was a troll at first turns out he was serious. He met a girl of his dreams and split from here long ago. He acted like we were real life good friends but once he met his dream girl he was to busy to say what's up and admitted he was a bad friend, but soon after left the site for good. So much for Bro's Before Hoe's. lol

• Thanks for sharing. Do you miss him?

• I'm sorry to hear about your story : (
      How long have you been talking to him before he cut off?

• about 3 months this was last Christmas then he booked

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• One of my favourites deleted her account but it seems she is back so I am happy.

• Yes, I miss @orealmagic... she was my first and best friend on GaG but she hasn't logged in for 3 months. I used to chat with her everyday, she was so fun to talk to.

Also @hypno-trip was a really good friend. He deactivated his account.

• I hope they see your answer here and come out to meet you : D

• Thank you very much, that's so sweet of you to say :)

Actually I'm leaving because I'm starting college soon and having lots of studying and stuff.

• If I were you, I won't cancel my account if I had been here for some time and made some good friends unless my heart is in deep pain. Sorry, just sharing my thoughts : (

• I used to talk to a few peeps on my old profile :$ but they left kinda when I did

• yh i miss @MissNowhere.. haven't seen her lately..:/

What Girls Said 4