Do any of you people like Roman noodles?

http://media.timesreview.com.s3.amazonaws.com/riverheadnewsreview/files/Ramen.jpg

I
use to eat Roman noodles all the time but now I just eat them sometimes :)

Sorry guys it's suppose to be Ramen not Roman, my mistake, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be fun to play with, as in adding ingredients to make them tasty. Ramen noodles are a fun base food to add vegetables, proteins, spices and sauces to.

However, I only use 1/3 to 1/2 of the seasoning packet. Too salty to eat ALL of that at once. :-P

• Yous crazy, the packet is small as shit!

• @jwhit - What can I say bro? I don't need a whole lot of salt for my food to be tasty. I supplement the less of the seasoning packet with spices, minced garlic, whole peppers and veggies. :-D

• I feel ya on that lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The are called Ramen noodles and I love them but don't eat them cause they are high calorie and not very nutritious.

What Guys Said 7

• They are tasty, but not particularly filling and also lacking in nutritional value. I think they are okay to eat every once in a while, but not as a regular part of a diet.

I think it's better for you to just eat a piece of fruit instead.

• I think you mean Ramen. Those aren't good for you because of the incredible amount of salt

• Oh and thanks for telling me that now I know :)

• no they are cheap pasta full of salt

• Roman? Do you mean Ramen?

• Yeah I meant Ramen lol

• Oh! Lol. Yeah, I do enjoy Ramen. I used Cup Ramen a lot while I was at college because it was quick and easy. And the shrimp flavor was amazing... :3 Haha

• Cool and yeah :P

• Eat the traditional made ramen. I love them, they have a kind of springy texture and go well with tonkatsu (pork broth).

• I love it. :P

• Yeah, I love ramen. Can't beat traditional ramen from a restaurant though.

What Girls Said 4