What is one thing you wish people knew about you?

Something that you don't tell people but you wish you could! Mine would probably be that I try being really nice to everyone but I hate when people use me for certain things it's a sucky feeling! How about you guys? 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• That I hate humanity, I hate it so much because I love it. Because I look at the world and see people making stupid mistakes again and again and I know, deep down inside, I know they can be better. Yet everytime they keep falling to there baser insticts, to be selfish and betray each other and use each other. Why can't they see they can be more that all they have to do is try and they could solve so many problems, help so many. I know they are smart enough and I know they want, deep down on a subconcious level, to be good yet spend so much time and effort creating these elaborate stories to justify there behavior. I imagine its much like a parent seeing there child get into trouble or giving in to peer pressure, you know there better then that. Most people just see me ranting and raving, being angry at the world but they never seem to understand why, they just assume I hate people, ironicly its the exact opposite.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• That just because I am "good" doesn't mean I'm not adventurous. Just because I might not be the most interesting guy in the world right now doesn't mean I don't want to try to be interesting.

• I've helped people out for years and some have took advantage of my kindness
    i feel lot people don't understand me they tell me i am too nice to people
    but i was victimized by bullying and having unloving parents so that's why
    i am nice to people. Many people will reject me but it's life i can accept it
    i don't force anyone to like me or love me , I was brought up in life to take
    on responsibilities in a early age i had a strict parenting along with lack of
    love from parents.

• I am in the same boat I learned at a young age the hard way I used to have people take advantage of me when I was nice, but I finally learned late in high school.

• I never forget.

• I'm extremely patient so I usually do listen, but it doesn't mean I'm interested.

• people should know i eat a lot.. but yeah girl or guys u aren't the ones u will play for my meal so stop complain about it. xD

• That I find it hard to say no to people, but I'm slowly learning that it's okay...

• That I actually don't like being alone, even though I act like it.

• Um, that I am not a 24/7 serious guy, I laugh, I enjoy life even when it looks like I am not.

• You liar, I asked you for advice once and you completely ignored me.

• that i love to share my cam naked :D i never told anyone that

What Girls Said 4

• That I am a shy person although I am extremely talkative to others (you would never know because I learned how to tackle that side of me, but it's still there).

• I'm an extremely caring person but when people are upset I don't know how to react I feel awkward like lemme get my broom stick and tap you on the shoulder hope you feel better lol. I'm horrible but I care.

• I'M not shallow

• That I love talking and I'm approachable. Even though I have the resting bitch face I don't bite :)