Guys, which do you prefer in terms of modesty?

I think I fall under B, and I just want to see if it's okay.

• A girl with very little modesty: lots of skin/cleavage showing
    10% (7)
  • Generally modest: shows some skin, but is still concealed
    80% (55)
  • Extremely modest: pants and turtle necks every day.
    10% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
In addition, I'm just getting used to "pseudo-short-shorts", and I really don't like when my cleavage is showing at all! Is that okay?

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I would go with probably B, but C is alright too. The only one that would be kind of way too intimidating is A. It would make her look kind of trashy. I see a lot of people that fit into category A at 4am stumbling back to the college dorms drunk while I'm studying or whatever. They don't exactly give the vibe of "dependable, worthwhile, and long lasting relationship."

And you are doing fine too. If you are willing to wear your clothes that you are concerned about around your parents and not feel ashamed or exposed for doing it, it is most likely alright to wear. You shouldn't ever feel the need to expose yourself for the sake of exposing yourself.

• C all day.

Same girl but different outfits. One looks classy AF the other looks very meh.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7f361b1d35.jpg

img.izismile.com/.../...ten_to_your_day_640_22.jpg

• I have often said that the sexiest thing is when a woman shows enough to catch my eye (can just be tight clothes or a slight v neck) but hides enough to make me wonder (not shaking your ass on TV (Miley Cyrus) or wearing skirts that are almost underwear).

The women I crush on most I've never seen naked. They don't even model.

• I don't want to be affiliated with no slut!

• All things in moderation.

• B. Can't have an overly shy girl and then again can't have the entire world getting what I want to myself.

• I'd prefer B but Id go for C before I'd go for A

• Depends. If she's single I'd like her to be less than modest.
    If she's taken then she shouldn't have a reason to show herself off.

• B sounds about right.

• In my relationship opinion has no affect. We both agreed we had no bearing effect on each other will dress despite disapproval. My girlfriend often wears long-sleeved shirt 2 inch shorts. If I were to where leggings her what's the problem thats her problem. Going shirtless is out of the question when.
    I think it's best when somebody's comfortable being themselves if that means but wearing Little clothing I think that's okay.

• Option B or C. I want the girl to see smth in me that she's with me not someone who is basically a display piece for every guy out there.

• I'm not gonna lie, I like C the best. It's more elegant.

• I prefer when they show a lot of skin.

• I care more about personality than modesty

• I wanna fuck A and marry C.

• How do you feel about B? Cuz I'm B leaning towards C.

• It would probably depend how she handled any male attention she might get if she shows some skin, like if we're together I wanna see her give dudes a solid no rather than enjoy the ego massage.