what do you like about GAG?

Why are you a GAG user?

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I like forums and stuff like that where you can have community feeling
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...865c00b536.jpg
    Some people might be surprised by this but I found GaG the warmest, least hostile and most welcoming of all the forums I have tried
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4bce1f234c.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question.
    I don't know.
    I've been on here so long it's just what I do now.

1|0
    0|0
  • After how I get treated here when I say and do nothing wrong I wonder why I bother with this site.

1|1
    0|2
    • When I say do nothing wrong I am not meaning I never make mistakes I do as everyone does but I also wonder why some girls insist on treating me like shit here when I don't say anything offensive to them.

• Show All
    • I'm sorry about that!

• This is why I am giving up on love pretty much. Taking myself out of the dating world, don't think I will ever want to get married and am just going to show animals my love and kindness instead because it happens in real life to not just here.

• Why are you a GAG user?
    I was being random on the internet but I stayed because it's an interesting place and I've met people I enjoy talking to and such.

1|0
    0|0
  • I joined a while ago after following a question from the search engines. Mostly I come to see people's perspectives on questions and answers. During my time, I've had several long term relationships and stopped coming for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I need to waste some time and just relax

1|0
    0|0
  • To "try" to help others, have fun and to pass the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got nothing better to do with my life

1|0
    0|0
  • To pass time, talk to the cool people and so forth XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here to bestow upon people my infinite wisdom.

4|1
    0|0
  • I just came to spray bullshit.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Omg!!! @cavmanier look! That thing you call a dog when it's an alien LOOOL 😂🙈 it's playing the guitar 😋

I like some of the people here babe, but helping others and understanding how people think it's interesting.

4|0
    0|0
  • Because I fell down the rabbit hole and can't get out lol

6|0
    0|0
  • Cause I have no life? Lol. Yeah, that's why I guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • hahahaha Stitch... back to the question lol
    so i'm a GAG user because i learn a lot of stuffs on here everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just something to do when I can't sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because my life is boring.

I like all the weird users 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • To help people but sometimes I go all petty and insecure and ask stupid How Do I Look Questions.

1|0
    0|0
    • but you shouldn't you're a beautiful <3

• Show All
    • ahh stop being insecure pretty! :P <3

• Lol some dude is insulting me now calling me the worst person on the planet and hideous and revolting etc 😂😂 oh my hahaha
      I love gag because you have lovely people like you, then there's the side I hate where there's just vile trolls

• i'm getting bored of it tbh, but i use gag when i'm free and got nothing else better to do

1|0
    0|0
    • heeey! it's been a while since I've heard of you!! :D

• Show All
    • yes really! I thought you were taking a break or something

• i wasn't active for about three days because i was away

• I like that gif and I like GaG because my life is very boring and I don't got nothing else to do so

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm bored a lot. It's something to do. u-u

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to help others, it's good to pass the time. I can improve my English and learn some things.
    Plus, it's interesting to see how others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very occasional user. Like I'm here since last evening until now because I was/am just bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea really. One thing is for sure GAG is addicting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laughing at people bitch about love and idiots talking about sex 24/7 and shit, also the idiot 13 year old homophobes and transphobes. I think its funny to watch them be so stupid:)

1|0
    0|0