What color are my eyes (Please read full description)?

This isn't my eye, but it is very close. I have similar coloring around the pupil, but I think the rest of my iris is a tad duller. I can't decide whether they are Blue or Grey. Like Grey eyes, they change color depending on what I wear.

• Blue
  • Grey
  • Grey-Blue
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck me that's a sharp picture, you can even see the micro fuzzy facial hairs and everything!

What Girls Said 1

• I voted grey/ blue

What Guys Said 2

• If you're asking that question hoping for a definite answer, you won't find it because colors are only in the categories we put them in. That being said, I think those colors are types of "blue", so I think you should just call it blue and move on.

• They are green towards the middle, but blue towards the outside of the eye. What they most definitely AREN'T is grey!

Perhaps from a distance they give the illusion of being grey because of the combination of green and blue?