How often do you say bad words to others in real life?

well, for me, I think it's less than 3 times a year, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• For years when I was doing construction work I was one of those guys who thought that fuckin' was an adjective that had to preceded every noun to be grammatically correct. :P

Seriously. I could say it 20 times in two minutes. I still cuss a fair amount, but nothing like I used to.

What Girls Said 8

• I usually only cuss when I'm driving or burning dinner so not too often XD

• it is pretty often

• Every 5 seconds, unless I'm talking to a costumer. I probably use more bad than "normal" words

• can you teach me some, lol

• all the time...

• Hardly ever, I don't like being confrontational usually

• nice, you are the angel

• Lol, pretty much everyday, me and my sister we fight more or less everyday xD

• Like two hundred and fifty times a day lmao

• Very often. especially in my own language.

What Guys Said 6

• If my sister and I are in the same room, we almost always fight. When I was much much younger, we used to resort to actually hitting each other, but then I grew up and became stronger which made it less uhh 'socially acceptable.' After the hitting years were done, it went to yelling, but then my dad would hear us. God have mercy on our souls if he became mad at us fighting. I'd usually get the majority of the blame while my sister would get away with it-- so I quickly learned to stop that. I got tired of friggin spankings or worse-- the belt.

Now, we learned to keep our voices down as we get pissed off and fight with each other. I figured out the best way to piss her off is to calmly laugh at everything she says and disagree with it, while she found the best way to annoy me is to forego logic and just disagree with everything I say without explaining why she disagreed. It has become quite devious in how we fight now because we almost always have an ulterior motive that we aren't telling the other person. Besides her and our common fights, I don't really say bad words to anyone else. If parents are in the room, we piss each other off with sarcasm and ignorance.

And yeah, I fight with my parents quite a bit, but I leave bad words out of it. Hell have no fury like saying bad words to my parents. *shudder*

I get along with pretty much everyone outside my family pretty well (so far). I haven't really gotten into a fight with any friend or person for years besides my family. I verrry really curse, and if I do, it is probably on GAG the most xD

• A few times a day. Had a really bad day, wanted to curse like a sailor, but a customer was in the lab so I had to dial it back.

• In a few hours I curse more than you do in a year.

• Probably way too often. I cuss like a sailor, but it's usually to vent the stress of my very demanding career.

• In my head I'm like "fuck you, fuck your life, fuck your hair follicles, fuck the oxygen you breathe"
    I'm just a quiet guy though. It never gets out

• lol, basicly just fuck everything about the one you fuck

• I say Fuck more than I should. But only around friends.