If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many... far... far.. too many things I'd done differently to mention.
    In retrospect , things are different as they were in the moment.
    We all try to live a life without regrets but in retrospect , there's far too many and in present you often don't notice things that you do when you look back.

Sigh.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would trust people less so that i wouldn't have sat there and cried every night for a year. i would've avoided getting hurt so incredibly and deeply by one person. i would've taken the time to step back and say "hey im here for you. i love you." to myself when i felt alone.

What Guys Said 12

• only one? naaaaah... just kick and send me back to da point when i was 13... but wid my current mindset!!!

then i'd start my life again from this point... and correct any flaws 8)

• I wouldn't have let myself fall in a depressio back in HS... I was so stupid. But well, you shouldn't live life with regrets.

• Would have stayed in tech school, and taken plumbing and heating. Would have gone for a bachelors degree and rotc and have gone into the army as a second lieutenant. Probably would have just stayed in, and made it a career. Now as prior service, there is only one job if I want to go back into active duty, so all I can do is reserves and a civilian career which I am doing. Otherwise I wouldn't have changed too much, not even my prior marriage.

• I'd win the lottery 😬

• I'd go to a French immersion school. I really wish my parents sent me to one instead of just a typical English one.

• Swag so hard that the world explodes.

• Start investing in shares high school.

• If anything i would have payed more attention in school. Being a engineering student and lacking study skills is hard

• Go back to when I was about 13 with what I know now

• act on my feelings for a girl

• I think if I could do it over, I would join the military, the air force to be specific

• I would of done my education differently.

What Girls Said 5

• I would have gone to a bigger high school and made more friends. A lot of my misery comes from my loneliness. I think my life would have been better if I got more chances to be social. I would also not have stayed with my first roommate at uni for 2 years. I should have moved out after my first year.

• I would have gotten better grades in highschool, gone for econ straight off the bat, and stayed home for school instead of moving away.

• so many things..
    but they made me who I am today
    can not complain

• I would go back to being like 3 again and become a wonder child knowing all I do now xD

• If I knew what I know now, I'd do my entire life again.