Want my motorbike license?

Want my motorbike license?
Picture: Honda CBR 125R Sports Motorbike

I've wanted my motorbike license for years now, but it's just now that I'm seriously looking into it. Any motorbike drivers any tips for me? Anything is helpful. Also, would the attached bike be good?

😁

Most Helpful Guy

• For a stater you can get a 250cc, but a 125 is still ok. The cbr is a nice bike and even so the one in your pic. Just keep practicing the clutch and launching really. Be very very careful of your surrounding and now at the start just let people go ahead of you and so on, don't force things. Be very attentive.

I think it'a cool when a girl rides a bike, it's cheaper than a car. Are you parents ok with it?

• Cool thanks for the tips

I've always loved bikes, my mum doesn't love the idea of it and neither do my friends haha but in the end it's my decision. My dad is into bikes, he's got a Harley Davidson so he'd be able to give me some starter points as well and teach me things

• oh that's good!! yeah just becarful breaking to a abrupt stop too. Overall in the start just be careful. I wish you the best of luck!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't ride one but I know many people who do ( we have a lot of bikers around here ) just be safe, take the course on how to ride one and watch out for other drivers, sometimes they don't always see you on your bike.

• I ain't ever rode a murderbike but my only tip is: dont die

• I have ridden about 150,000 miles on motorbikes. There is not room here for all I could say. They really are astonishingly dangerous. If you are the type of person who hesitates or panics in danger for even a split second you shouldn't be riding. The most important single thing is to get it into your head that you are invisible to drivers until proven otherwise and not always then. You have to be much, much more aware of everything going on around you than you do in a car.

• @BetMacklinFBI can help you out. He's a biker!

• My buddy got given a motorbike similar to that, literally given it, but he had to give it away too because his mother said if he rode it she'd never speak to him again! lmao

• Oh that's sucks to be him, I'd keep the bike lol!

• I'd have told her it was nice knowing her then ridden off into the sunset. lol

• Yeah 😂 My mum doesn't like me anyway, so wouldn't make much of a difference.
      I wish someone gave me a motorbike 😪 they aren't cheap

What Girls Said 0