What's your style?

You don't have to have one style. I like casual, jeans, boots and a sweater. I also like to dress up in a nice dress and some heels.
What's your style?
My two favourite shoes ☺️

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Chameleon

*Me @ work = whatever hideous garb I am paid to make look good
    *Me alone = goth + punk + street + surf clothes with TUK & Demonia platform boots
    *Me on a date = understated designer dresses with clean straight lines + stiletto's
    *Me @ a swim centre = the skimpiest bikini I can legally get away with wearing
    *Me on a beach = always topless in a thong
    *Me hiking + cross country skiing = totally overpriced clothes + jackets + boots
    *Me @ clubs + music festivals = complete freak pushing ALL boundaries

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 6

• Simple but Sophisticated. that's a common factor in every outfit i wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • These are my ankle high heel boots that I absolutely love!
    http://i59.tinypic.com/2mr8ad0.jpg

Plus I love my air forces!
    http://i61.tinypic.com/1equc.jpg

😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever comfortable. Which is usually just a tshirt and jeans. Lately tho, I've been getting more in touch with my feminine side. I've been wearing more skirts and cute tops. I'm excited for fall because I already have my eye on a few jackets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to stand out. Sometimes I'll wear adidas yoga pants and a tight fitness tank top and then other times I'll wear a mini skirt and heels, just whatever makes me feel beautiful and catches peoples attention

0|0
    0|0
    • Love those white heels by the way!!! <3 <3 <3

• It's nice to dress in what makes us feel beautiful and confident definitely

And thank you 😊

• A t-shirt and jeans will usually do it for me.

.. But can I say those boots are motherfucking beautiful? Oh, my god.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't go wrong with jeans and a T!

Haha 😅 Thank you, they were on sale, let's just say I was probably too happy about that!

• Polo and jeans is my go to style <3

0|0
    0|0
    • Ain't nothing wrong with that ☺️