Have you heard the story of bullshit before?

Have you heard the story of bullshit before? It goes like this:

A pheasant was standing in a field chatting with a bull. (Celes: A pheasant is a kind of bird.)

“I would love to be able to get to the top of yonder tree,” sighed the pheasant, “but I haven’t got the energy.”

“Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?” replied the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients.”

The pheasant pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. And so on. Finally, after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. This was when he was spotted by a farmer who dashed into the farmhouse, emerged with a shotgun, and shot the pheasant right out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I watched a video by Sadhguru and he told that story.

• Thanks for mh!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0