Who is your alter ego (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/who-is-your-alter-ego

Kathy Beth Terry
Who is your alter ego (QUIZ)?
Are you destined to be the first woman on Mars or THAT cat lady? Who knows, as your alter ego is Kathy Beth Terry! A lover of everything from science fairs and the solar system to purple kittens and leg warmers, your undying passion for all things sparkly is only matched by the sparkle of your very own head brace and retainers. Others may make you feel a bit skulkish at times, but the beauty that lies beneath that twenty pounds of dental and optical equipment is unmatched - like a butterfly of unicorns and rainbows waiting to burst forth from a prepubescent cocoon of medical afflictions.

Wth hahaha 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Ziggy Stardust
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e0-9043-7ca01ad70950.jpg

My God... You. You are unlike any other Alter Ego on this list.. You are the pinnacle of gender-bending rock-and-roll sex symbolism, the top tier of artistic expression through jarringly magnetic pop-god vibes: Ziggy Stardust! There is no melody you cannot master, no harmony you cannot compose, and no set of undies you cannot make spontaneously combust. Pseudo seventies transcendentalism never looked so good - and neither did a red mullet coupled with a full pound of psychedelic makeup. Feminine? Masculine? Who cares when you look this good. Winky face.

I don't know this person! ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• Sasha Fierce
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f32-98d7-79ea4e3559d7.jpg
    Is you sexay, or is you classy? Bish, please! You're both - as your alter ego is the Queen of Everything - Sasha Fierce! The apex of feminity, empowerment, and "oh my god I want to be her" genetics, you Run The World around equally with iron fists amd pouted lips. If your wardrobe doesn't consist entirely of silver and gold already, it has to now because anything less is not worthy of caressing your immaculate skin and perfectly-toned musculature (not too much but not too little, am'I'right?). We'd write more for you, but the world might implode if you're kept from keeping men in check any longer than you already have been. GO GURL!

What Guys Said 2

• The ultimate symbol of vigilante justice, You are vengeance - You are the night - You - Are - BATMAN! We're not exactly sure if you're a millionaire playboy/girl by day, but by night you are the fear that strikes the heart of every criminal in the history of ever. Bold, extremely intelligent, and pretty much the best at everything there is to be the best at - Your sense of responsibility to those less fortunate than yourself is only matched by your extreme paranoia and borderline psychosis. And yes, we're all for the theory of "Bruce Wayne is the mask that Batman wears, not the other way around" - but would you really have rather gotten that as your alter ego? We thought not. Now where's Alfred with the shark repellent?

I am BATMAN... or my ego is..

• I'm Batman.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...492f-97fd-d94419b38a43.jpg

I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman I'm Batman.

@cinderelli

What Girls Said 3

• Batman!
    The ultimate symbol of vigilante justice, You are vengeance - You are the night - You - Are - BATMAN! We're not exactly sure if you're a millionaire playboy/girl by day, but by night you are the fear that strikes the heart of every criminal in the history of ever. Bold, extremely intelligent, and pretty much the best at everything there is to be the best at - Your sense of responsibility to those less fortunate than yourself is only matched by your extreme paranoia and borderline psychosis. And yes, we're all for the theory of "Bruce Wayne is the mask that Batman wears, not the other way around" - but would you really have rather gotten that as your alter ego? We thought not. Now where's Alfred with the shark repellent?

• Ziggy Stardust

• Sasha Fierce 8)

Is you sexay, or is you classy? Bish, please! You're both - as your alter ego is the Queen of Everything - Sasha Fierce! The apex of femininity, empowerment, and "oh my god I want to be her" genetics, you Run The World around you equally with iron fists and pouted lips. If you're wardrobe doesn't consist entirely of silver and gold already, it has to now because anything less is not worthy of caressing your immaculate skin and perfectly-toned musculature (not too much but not too little, am'I'right?). We'd write more for you, but the world might implode if you're kept from keeping men in check any longer than you already have been. GO GURL!

wow.. she is hot!!
    @creepycreeper