What are you afraid of?

I'm afraid of death. I don't go to funerals unless they were really close to me. when j die I don't wanna know. like I wanna drown, be in an accident or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Death has never really scared me... but I suppose because I am an atheist so I believe that by time I am gone, there won't be any me to consider it all anyway, but I would like to live as long as I can to experience as much as I can.

As far as irrational fears, I am afraid of Aliens, only because they could do what ever they wanted and there is nothing we could do and humanity would likely be gone before we knew it.

P. S. I think drowning and burning are likely two of the worst ways to die!

• Burning I don't want that for me but drowning at least I wouldn't knowand it's in water something I love

• But isn't that such an awful feeling even when you sort of run out of air down there? Suffocation can be a slow process, which I think is the worst way personally, I would rather so fast I had no idea it happened.

• Oh Then me too. which is why I also listed an accident as in car accident

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm terrified of bees and wasps. I panic whenever there's one in the room

What Guys Said 10

• Probably my biggest fear right now is ending up alone. I get the fear that if I were to cease to exist, no one would really care for too long and I'd just be a distant memory.
    It also applies to relationships too. I fear "Will I be alone for my life?" or will I find someone one day. It is just a saddening thought.

• I'm afraid, that the feeling excitement
    I get from adrenaline rushes will fade.

I'm afraid , of turning into
    a vegetable someday.

I'm afraid, of seeing people close to me
    get injured, or hurt.

And I'm afraid of trusting people
    who trust too easily.

• Death hasn't really scared me. I know we lose people, it's a part of life. You live, die, move on. It hurts but its just natural.

As for what scares me? Well I'm actually afraid of something happening to my brothers that I may have been able to prevent or help with that might end in me losing them. They my youngest brothers and really the only family I truly care about and love. If anything were to happen to them, it'll just about break me. If I could have helped... I'd want to kill myself.

• I'm fucking terrified of specifically brown recluse spiders. That's it. To die would be a great adventure. To have one of those motherfuckers on my face would make me shit my pants.

• Stuff and things.

• Commitment and people named geoff

• I am afraid of death and failure.

• I'm not afraid of anything except dying, it's not death that scares me it's the process.

• Midgets...

• Maybe there is a life after death. Holy shit..

• Of course there is

• I have faith in my God

• What is your proof that your faith is true.

What Girls Said 8

• failure.
    particular species of bird.
    rejection.
    spiders

• My biggest fear is probably being buried alive. Also being alone but not in the sense of staying home alone, it's about all my family dying, being single and having no friends... That kind of loneliness.

• Spiders. I've got arachniphobia. Also dying with a lot of regrets and not doing what I have to do before its too late. And people I love getting hurt/suffering.

• I am terrified of spiders.

• I'm afraid of being alone in public, where people would think that I have no one to talk to

• Really? That's crazy. How do you go to the store and stuff?

• Oh lol not like extreme, I guess just in social situations that are exclusive. Doesn't matter if I'm just out and about doing my thing. Only when I feel self conscious where I know people might be judging me

• That sounds rough. Like a form of social anxiety or something.

• Loneliness :(

• I am afraid of something i won't name.. it is a living creature.. i get phobic attacks..

• Dogs, cats, rats lizards, roaches what?

• i wanna die

• I'm sorry
      😞😞😞😞😞

• I'm afraid of turning into my mom