GAGers! what's your opinion about catfish?

title says it all!! what are your thoughts about catfish?

let me put it clear!!! i'm not talking about the fish itself lol am talking about the virtual catfish who uses fake pics to fool people online that's it!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag needs to have an option to flag people as catfish or fake accounts.

Most ASSfish are the same, they are virgin 14 year old losers who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than go online and pretend to be girls. They are easy to spot because they; have an account which was just created and have instant followers which all seem to be flowing each other, they have a picture of a pretty girl as their user image which can be reverse google linked to some young amateur porn set, they ask ridiculously sexual questions, or unrealistic perverse story questions with to much detail, and/or try and get other young girls on here to message them in private.

Most Helpful Girl

• They used to tank cod from Alaska all the way to China. They’d keep them in vats in the ship. By the time the codfish reached China, the flesh was mush and tasteless. So this guy came up with the idea that if you put these cods in these big vats, put some catfish in with them and the catfish will keep the cod agile. And there are those people who are catfish in life. And they keep you on your toes. They keep you guessing, they keep you thinking, they keep you fresh. And I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin. - Aisha Harris

That's one way to look at it. I'm not sure I agree. I used to hunt them, when I first learnt how to do it, but now they just bore me. They are hardly original anymore.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 11

• If it's harmless fantasy to escape reality and it isn't hurting anybody it should be fine... However if that's the case play a freaking RPG or something. So many people's feelings get hurt by cat fishing. I don't know why some people take it so far... Do they really expect a good outcome? I watched a few episodes of that show on MTV before I concluded a big "wow... People actually take this shit THAT FAR?" And it seems like the person on the other end would have talked to (some) of the people if they were honest to begin with anyway.

• I think they're fuckin c*ntz👍

• I think the show is hilarious ! Yes, we should be laughing but , some of those sketchy things each catfish does is so too obvious to fall for.

As for the fish as food, I don't like it. I actually don't like most fish anyway.

• I hate the real ones a lot and the virtual ones more.

• the virtual ones are way too common and seems like one of them downvoted you

• there will always be catfishes online and they will always be lurking around.

• I could personally never get involved with someone on line to a large enough degree to even care.

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to looks anyway, so not sure why someone would want to catfish me in the first place.

For the most part, I just think they're funny and I really fail to see how anyone gets tricked by them lol

• Catfish are stupid! If you have to be someone else to feel good about your self or you get some kind of kick out of messing with other, please just seek therapy :-)

• I think people can take the right steps to spot them and get rid of them if they are really alert. People catfish for different reasons. Sometimes it's for money, sometimes it's for boredom, or to secretly cheat on their wife/husband. I do feel bad for the people who are truly looking to find love and come across one of these types instead.

• I like the TV show.

• I don't care about them, and i don't get why people get obsessed about them on here.

• i know people are obsessed by them.. which is kinda sad

• Oh no, i wasn't talking about you lol! It's just weird that some people dileberately stalk people to prove their a catfish.

• I like catfish