Is this an accurate picture of "Man vs Woman"?

Do you think this is an accurate picture of how Man and Woman function?
I don't really know about the Woman part or how other Men think
But I definitely agree I am an "On/Off" person.

Is this an accurate picture of

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty much haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing particularly complicated about women. They are simply being pulled in opposite directions at the same time by opposed instinctual inclinations. For example they want sex but at the same time sex is risky, there is every chance it will be a bad experience and have bad consequences. They want the best guy they can get and they want commitment but they can generally get a better guy for a fling than they can to commit to them.

When you look at things from this point of view, as a precarious balance of conflicting instincts, most of the inexplicable things about women's behavior becomes pretty clear.

What Girls Said 3

• Men have complicated emotions too. They are not nearly as simple as Hollywood makes them out to be.

• Guys really aren't that simple.

• some men just don't think before speaking. i guess so they set off a chain reaction.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, This isn't sexist at all...

• disagree... especially if this "on/off" on guys is sex related ;(

there r guys who r complicated... and gals who r simple as fuck

• There truly should be more controls for men, and some of the controls for women should interfere with each other.

• this picture made me laugh

• I personally think women are pretty easy to understand. There's the few that are crazy and are never happy or always confused on how they feel but that doesn't seem like the majority of women at all.