What is the future of human emotions and relationships?

What will be the future of human relations? How will be the love lived some 100 years in the future? And 500 years after?
Do you imagine a great future for humanity or a very sad one? Will he develop a bigger sensitivity and care for the others? How will we experience sex, love, union and marriage? Will the legal "two" person relationship disapear?
Will we loose our human basic insticts, will we even be natural, skin and meat, beeing?

What are your thoughts about our own future?

Most Helpful Girl

• Err if we manage to get out of all this nuclear weapon/3rd world war threat alive, eventually humanity will be replaced by another more advanced species and we will probably be referred to as their ancestors so I don't really worry about humanity too much tbh ~ anyways I'm positive the it can only get better and more liberal in the future!

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe we are begining to hit the liberal plateu and are about ready for a down swing. Basicly we are in an era that has decided physical pleasure is more valuable then love or commitment or even society. We live to feel good. This of course means that this is essentially all we try to persue. This results in less society focused mentality but rather a more self serving mentality. Rules can be restrictive and prevent people from being happy so eventually people forget why they existed to begin with and begin to let them go one by one taking on a much more liberal ideaology. However the rules helped the society function helped prioritize certain things like family security over pleasure, betterment of our fellow man/society over personal wealth. This is why you will notice throughout history in most every culture there is a swing between sexual liberalism followed by sexual conservatism. So we are more likely to begin to become more conservative soon. As evidence, we have a 50% divorce rate, yet we know that children of divorce are more likely to divorce themselves, more likely to commit suicide, partake in criminal acts and to do drugs and become alcoholics. It is not a particularly effective way of raising offspring. This will adversly impact the well being of society (it currently is but it will get worse) which will result in a swing back to a traditional conservative mind set. This will continue until we figure out how to create a balance between liberation and restraint. How long that will take I have know idea, unfortunatley I think it will be much longer then 500 years but who knows.

What Girls Said 1

• I think people will only want to enjoy themselves so there will be sexual intercourses, love too but i dont know. i think it will be a sad future. Marriage will be over i think and yes i think two person relathionship will dissapear.

What Guys Said 4

• I think people will become more promiscuous, marriage will become nonexistent and relationships will be short lived.

• I live one day at a time. Not too concerned about some later time frame that I might not even be here to see.

• Men will still be stronger than women.

• Watch the movie 'GATTACA'