So disgusted now?

Basically my mom brought her "guy friend" over and we went out after that I was thinking that he would leave but when I went to go look into the kitchen and asked my mom "do we have any food?" she ignored me. So I turned around and saw the guy laying on top of her on the couch and I just went back to my room. My mom hasn't even been around this guy long, she doesn't even call him her boyfriend and I thought that you should at least date a guy for 6 months before showing them your kids. He also has a snake in his house and doesn't want to go back my mom didn't tell me if he's staying for the week but I pressume so.(sorry for the stupid auto correct)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's sad when parents seem to put a partner before their kids
    i feel all kids / teens should come before any partner i know i would never
    want a girl to put me before her family , her family should be top priority
    and i should come last.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right.
    Your Mom should have at least told you that he was staying over.

The sad thing is people know the correct way of doing things but they don't do it.
    (This applies to the fact she should have spoken to you about everything and should have waited to bring him home).

What Guys Said 4

• The awkwardness of watching your divorced mom date. It is there. As a rule, if a lady throws her kids at me too soon, that is NOT a good sign.

• Sorry but your mom is selfish and rude and inconsiderate.

• The 6 months thing is just this arbitrary thing, doesn't even matter. Other than that she's being a bit impolite to you, I don't understand why you're "disgusted."

• Your mom thing of you as a adult and thought you could handle it

What Girls Said 1

• tell her how you feel.