Guys, what would you think if a girl you used to casually hook up with, said she no longer wanted to be physical unless she was in a relationship?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably think I did something wrong, but it's probably that she was trying out that kind of relationship and didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't try to get in a relationship with her though because if I felt that way I'd already be in one with her.

What Guys Said 15

• He'd kick you to the curb, because he isn't man enough to invest himself into a relationship, while you were giving him the reward without asking for the investment. Don't give guys sex until they have pledged their lives to you, and have gotten to know and love you as a human being, first (i. e. not until the honeymoon).

• So basically you want to move on from you two providing sex for each other for free to you providing sex only if he puts in effort now? Well... many guys would try but if you enstablished a relationship as purely casual, he will think of it as such no matter what you change about it. But if he has to suddenly work for his original goal then he might become disinterested. That is of course if he has no romantic feelings for you.

• She can't really expect to take it back off the table without the guy getting pissed off and/or leaving.

• I have always been the sort to want that relationship to begin with, but when you take away what was once always there as a given, that's going to annoy the guy. Simple as that.

• Hahahaha... story of my life.

I'd entertain the idea if she was a cool person, but it rarely works out.

• I'd respect her decision, at the same time I'd still try to smash regardless. It's not like our history is gonna vanish.

• it sounds more similar to the one night stand than
    hook up. I have had no experience in the situation I guess I would feel like A fuck buddy. I might think maybe she got her act together personally. But I don't know what to think. I guess confused. Final answer

• I would think she wants more from my side emotionally, if I can't see myself with her, then I would let her look for a boyfriend while still hoping we can have sex in the meantime

• That she's a fuckin piece of shit

• "Sure whatever. I'll just find someone else to have casual fun with."

• ... ether get into a relationship with her or move on.

• I'd try it as long as I enjoyed the hookups she gave me

• I'd either date her or move on and let her be her. Not too much to think about here.

• i'd respect her more.

• I would wish her the best!