Guys, just a quick question... i'm new to this?

This could have went under several topics but... anyway... I have never had been on any dates, or had an actual serious relationship. So here it goes..

This guy and I had gone on a several of dates... we cuddled while watching 22 jump street and continued to do so for another hour, and he kissed my neck, and back while doing so.
So long story short, we ended up having sex. We kissed during, and etc.. and then when we were finished I just kind of sat up while he was laying down only because the guys I messed with didn't cuddle or anything after sex, but he ended up softly grabbing my hand, and pulling me to him. We cuddled and talker for a few more hours, but what does this even mean? Would you say the cuddling, and etc means something? Imn we're going on another date, but how do you tell if it is just sex? Stupid to ask I knows... but... idek. He happens to be going to the military next month, while I go off to college... so could it just be an in the moment type thing?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... well I don't know some guys just generally enjoy the company and closeness of after sex, but if you were signaling you wanted to go maybe he was signaling back that he didn't want you to. I think the best way to ask is really be just normal and straight up like, "hey is this sex? Do we feel like starting something?"

I will give insight though that as a guy who likes to have around 5 dates in before i decide i can stand someone, yes the sex means i like you around and I'm not sexing anyone else :p

What Guys Said 5

• He may feel some affection for you. His impending departure for military service could have him feeling a need for some closeness. It could be an in-the-moment thing. He is probably not in love with you.

• I would say he likes you seeing as how he was more then willing to be affectionate before and after sex.

• Some people like to cuddle. He wanted to cuddle.

• I dunno just enjoy it and see where it goess

• Best would be to honestly tell him what you feel and ask him what he wants from this relationship.