Do you think this is the worst way to die?

This girl in ukraine got lost in the odessa catacombs in ukraine. Its a maze like underground tunnel that stretches for hundreds if not thousands of miles. Thus girl and her friends decided to have a new years party down there. She ends up getting seperated from the group. Not only is she drunk but its pitch black and its impossible to find the exit. Her body ends up being found two years later.

Could you imagine being stuck in a pitch black underground maze like tunnel that stretches hundreds of miles? Eventually you start seeing things that aren't there. You try to get out but there's no way of telling where exactly you are going. Eventually you succumb to dehydration and just die a lonely dark death.

I can't even imagine being in that situation

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• That's why I don't go to places in the ground...

• I always thought crucifixion was the worst.

What Guys Said 5

• i went to some caves in uk last year and the guide turned the torches out... OMG.. i tell you i have never in all my time seen ( if that is the right word) blackness like it, you cannot imagine literally a total nothing... I have to admit really uneasy and like you said practically impossible to get out

• Of course they had a party there, goofy bitches...

I can think of worse, but that does fucking blow

• It is undeniably a dark and gruesome death but I always thought drowning was the worst.

• actually drowning is like falling asleep. The painfull part is while you try to hold your breath. The drowning itself doesn't hurt at all, because you just simply pass out from asphyxation.

• I actually didn't know that. Thanks for the lesson, dude :)

• Cheery... Although I can think of worse

• I'd rather that than be boiled alive or something.