(Quiz) What type of man matches your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/what-type-of-man-matches-your-personality#.cyOPKg5YA

You got: The Total Romantic
You love a good love affair, and are not afraid to admit it. You enjoy being swept off your feet and love a whimsical fellow. You adore all things amour, and romance and passion are always in fashion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Now I understand why you chose me :P

I got: The Adorable Goofball

You love a good laugh and a guy who’s totally daft. You love to have fun, and are always down for a good joke. You know what they say, there is nothing sexier than a good sense of humor.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO guys taking this quiz...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 29

• You got: The Brooding Intellectual

You value brains above all else. You’re pretty sharp, and you need a man who can challenge you intellectually. Brains are where it’s at, and guy who is smart will always have your heart.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3796-1438730695-7.gif

• www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-type-of-man-matches-your-personality

You got: The Brooding Intellectual

• You got: The Rebel

You have a little bit of a rebellious streak in you and aren’t afraid to show it. You need a man who doesn’t always play by the rules to keep you on your toes. A little rebel yell will always make your heart swell.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11933-1438722876-2.gif

• You got: The Brooding Intellectual

Awww they don't have the Intelligent, cute, cocky son of a bitch. :(

• You got: The Dapper Dandy
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26351-1438722977-2.gif
    You have style, class, and enviable sass. You love a man who is sophisticated, cultivated, and of course well-educated. You are so refined, you need a man who is absolutely divine.
    thats would be nice.. :)

• You got: The Rebel

• You got: The Rebel

• The Total Romantic
    http://i.imgur.com/AQrUvQ2.jpg

Lol, yes, I'm a hopeless romantic xD

• It's cute how even straight guys participated in this quiz 😂😂😂

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

Hey what do you know? I think that fits.

@suitandtie I'm just tagging you because... well you know, suits and ties. 😍

• You got: The Cute Creative Guy

You have an expansive mind and are very curious. You prefer a man who is into the arts and who sees the world in a different way. To you, a creative mind makes a man extra fine.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32033-1438723434-3.gif

This result has nothing to do with me lol

• You got: The Total Romantic

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31260-1438723187-2.gif

• You got: The Rebel

PS. Did anyone else got hungry from the cupcakes picture? Dammit!

• @Awesome93

Surprise, surprise...😉

• @JohnLuke You should listen to Queen of Hearts by Jason Derulo. He's not rock but listen to the words ;)

• Maybe I will listen to it. Maybe I won't. I do what I want.

@Awesome93

• What Type Of Man Matches Your Personality?

You got: The Brooding Intellectual

• You got: The Brooding Intellectual

http://tinypic.com/r/152yesi/8

Wow! Sherlock Homes! That show is great. And I like funny, smart and labor work guy. ( by work I mean like can build a fence or somthing).

• You got: The Brooding Intellectual

• You got: The Rebel

heh

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

You have style, class, and enviable sass. You love a man who is sophisticated, cultivated, and of course well-educated. You are so refined, you need a man who is absolutely divine. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26351-1438722977-2.gif

Exactly! <3

• The Rebel which I also thought so, there's a difference between criminal and following his heart. There's too many 'good guys' here but I can wait 😊

• You got: The Rebel

• You got: The Rebel

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

I couldn't agree more.

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

• You got: The Brooding Intellectual

• I got the same thing

• Total Romantic

• I got the total romantic as well :)

• You got: The Total Romantic
    Yayy !! :)

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

• The rebel guy for me, hmm I thought I'd get either the total romantic or the dapper dandy. Interesting..