(Quiz) What type of man matches your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/what-type-of-man-matches-your-personality#.cyOPKg5YA

You got: The Total Romantic
You love a good love affair, and are not afraid to admit it. You enjoy being swept off your feet and love a whimsical fellow. You adore all things amour, and romance and passion are always in fashion.
(Quiz) What type of man matches your personality?

0|0
30|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Now I understand why you chose me :P

I got: The Adorable Goofball

You love a good laugh and a guy who’s totally daft. You love to have fun, and are always down for a good joke. You know what they say, there is nothing sexier than a good sense of humor.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO guys taking this quiz...

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You got: The Dapper Dandy

You have style, class, and enviable sass. You love a man who is sophisticated, cultivated, and of course well-educated. You are so refined, you need a man who is absolutely divine.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26351-1438722977-2.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • The Cute Creative Guy

You have an expansive mind and are very curious. You prefer a man who is into the arts and who sees the world in a different way. To you, a creative mind makes a man extra fine.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32033-1438723434-3.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol the way this is phrased makes it seem like I'm looking for a guy hahaha "You prefer a man who is into the arts"

• Show All
    • Yeah I kind of figured lol but I like taking these random quizzes... besides no one else has this one yet so I'm special haha xD

• yes! max special.

• You got: The Rebel
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11933-1438722876-2.gif

You have a little bit of a rebellious streak in you and aren’t afraid to show it. You need a man who doesn’t always play by the rules to keep you on your toes. A little rebel yell will always make your heart swell.

That's me. ^.^

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: The Total Romantic

You love a good love affair, and are not afraid to admit it. You enjoy being swept off your feet and love a whimsical fellow. You adore all things amour, and romance and passion are always in fashion.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...acf0b7edbb.jpg

1|1
    0|0

You have a little bit of a rebellious streak in you and aren’t afraid to show it. You need a man who doesn’t always play by the rules to keep you on your toes. A little rebel yell will always make your heart swell.

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: The Brooding Intellectual

You value brains above all else. You’re pretty sharp, and you need a man who can challenge you intellectually. Brains are where it’s at, and guy who is smart will always have your heart.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3796-1438730695-7.gif

Now just switch him with a women and we are set !

1|0
    0|0

oh yeah such a rebel!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I took the quiz even though I'm a guy. The Brooding intellectual, haha. I was taking it and I'm like, oh, this wasn't met for me there is no females, ahh what the hell, just go with it. So I played what I was, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Adorable Goofball

You love a good laugh and a guy who’s totally daft. You love to have fun, and are always down for a good joke. You know what they say, there is nothing sexier than a good sense of humor.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17973-1438723333-3.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Bruce Jenner... has anyone else experienced this bug?

2|0
    0|0
    • Nope. There are no errors. Pursue the dream!

You have style, class, and enviable sass. You love a man who is sophisticated, cultivated, and of course well-educated. You are so refined, you need a man who is absolutely divine.

• But he's not a dude anymore?

• I'm legitimately so happy Gurus and Masters keep shilling buzzfeed links, it seems they're so desperate for attention now that they literally have to make some kind of deal with GaG, an underdeveloped semi-obscure normie website.

1|0
    0|0
  • @cinderelli :) <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

You value brains above all else. You’re pretty sharp, and you need a man who can challenge you intellectually. Brains are where it’s at, and guy who is smart will always have your heart.

1|1
    0|0
  • www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-type-of-man-matches-your-personality

You got: The Brooding Intellectual

1|0
    0|0

2|0
    0|0

Awww they don't have the Intelligent, cute, cocky son of a bitch. :(

1|0
    0|0
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26351-1438722977-2.gif
    thats would be nice.. :)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • The Total Romantic
    http://i.imgur.com/AQrUvQ2.jpg

Lol, yes, I'm a hopeless romantic xD

1|0
    0|0
    • It's cute how even straight guys participated in this quiz 😂😂😂

Hey what do you know? I think that fits.

@suitandtie I'm just tagging you because... well you know, suits and ties. 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: The Cute Creative Guy

You have an expansive mind and are very curious. You prefer a man who is into the arts and who sees the world in a different way. To you, a creative mind makes a man extra fine.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32033-1438723434-3.gif

This result has nothing to do with me lol

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31260-1438723187-2.gif

1|0
    0|0

PS. Did anyone else got hungry from the cupcakes picture? Dammit!

1|0
    0|0
    • @Awesome93

Surprise, surprise...😉

• Show All
    • @JohnLuke You should listen to Queen of Hearts by Jason Derulo. He's not rock but listen to the words ;)

• Maybe I will listen to it. Maybe I won't. I do what I want.

@Awesome93

• What Type Of Man Matches Your Personality?

You got: The Brooding Intellectual

1|0
    0|0

http://tinypic.com/r/152yesi/8

Wow! Sherlock Homes! That show is great. And I like funny, smart and labor work guy. ( by work I mean like can build a fence or somthing).

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

heh

1|0
    0|0

You have style, class, and enviable sass. You love a man who is sophisticated, cultivated, and of course well-educated. You are so refined, you need a man who is absolutely divine. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26351-1438722977-2.gif

Exactly! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • The Rebel which I also thought so, there's a difference between criminal and following his heart. There's too many 'good guys' here but I can wait 😊

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

I couldn't agree more.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Total Romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the total romantic as well :)

1|0
    0|0
    Yayy !! :)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • The rebel guy for me, hmm I thought I'd get either the total romantic or the dapper dandy. Interesting..

1|0
    0|0