What does overweight mean actually?

My height is 1,72 cm and my weight is 84 kg. Does this mean I am overweight?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to drop about 10kg to be in a healthy weight category. At the moment you're at a high risk of developing coronary heart disease, as well as other health conditions such as diabetes. It would also be difficult to control your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

• Just like people who smoke cigarettes are at risk, right?

• I'm not trying to hang shit on you, I'm merely stating that while you are not obese, you are becoming close to that point. If you want to ask the internet if you are overweight or not and then get frustrated by them telling you the truth, I suggest maybe asking google rather than human beings - particularly if it means you can mask your stubbornness.

• YES smoking is bad for you. YES it can increase the risk of a heart attack but I study nutrition and exercise and know how detrimental being overweight to you health can be. If you don't wish to take my advice and lose at least 10kg, then go for it. Enjoy building up the amounts of visceral amounts of fat in your body. You may not think where you are is "that bad", but I have been there, and it's a silent detrimental health hazard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you don't need other people to tell you if you are fat!

What Girls Said 2

• im the same height and like 140

• well you weigh less than my father who is 181 and weighs 70 kg I think , but if it's muscle weight then no

• what do you mean with muscle? I have my belly :D

• The face is good but I have quite a belly :D

• my belly is a bit too big but my other parts have no problem, the only problem is belly :D

What Guys Said 0