What is a Basic Bitch?

How would you describe a basic bitch? Lol, I'm not a fan of this term.

Most Helpful Guy

• B = Babe
    I = In
    T = Total
    C = Control of
    H = Herself

B = Beautiful
    I = Intelligent
    T = Talented
    C = Charming
    H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
    I = Individual
    T = That
    C = Can
    H = Handle anything

:-D

• Yes I love it!! 😛😂

• Thank you for both the MH & your mind words young lady :) I appreciate your generous & kind gesture wholly :) :)

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 11

• http://youtu.be/PaghIdSJKvQ

This will explain it all

• 1|0
  • I'm not a fan either I think it's so wrong and over used. Basic just means that you do what everyone else does it just in a "trendy" sense like drinking at star bucks, wear ugs with leggings, etc. It gets swinged around A lot though. I got called basic by my 'friend' and I guess that was from me wearing a shirt and jeans? She is basic too in a way (as in liking certain things), everyone is basic in some way just some people try so hard to not be that (which can get annoying for me) when everyone is unique.

• A basic bitch is one who is just an amalgamation of trends with nothing unique that stands out about her... all of her interests and her style are based on whatever happens to be popular at the time. She doesn't really have any strong opinions about anything or particularly passionate interests or hobbies. Though she'll claim that she's "like sooooo obsessed with yoga!" even though 5 years ago it was pilates she was obsessed with.

• I've heard of it but I've never knew what it means

• You're basic uninteresting average girl.

• I've never heard that term. British thing?

• me, basically.

• I'm not really sure? Did some player make this up?

• heard that term before

from what i understood its used to describe very white girls with their starbucks and the type of clothes they were and their "i can't even..." and their "shat uuppp"

I don't know though xD could be wrong
    im not western anyways

• A boring girl.