If you're are ugly should you get plastic surgery?

It's not even an emotional thing at this point it's a logical thing. I'm unattractive and don't want to be. I have obvious flaws that could easily be fixed. I'm 22 years old and can be done by 24 years old. I just want to have a normal life an be respected.. be able to move up in my career field.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should focus your energy in things you can change, not in those that require plastic surgery. You could search for a better hairstyle for your face shape, or clothes that look good with your style. You could loose weight, make some muscles or fix a personality flaw. There are many things you are able to change yourself. And you have to accept the way you are. Life would be boring if we were all identical. Flaws are what set us apart from the rest of the people. So, instead for trying to fix what you think looks weird, work it to your advantage. What kind of plastic surgery do you consider having and why?

• Corrective jaw surgery because my jaw didn't develop correctly and I have an overbite. Rhinoplasty because I was born with a ridiculouly large nose that is bent. No I've done it all.. I've gotten into bodybuilding traveled educated myself. It's all about the face. It's the truth.

• yes, I see why you might need a corrective jaw surgery. Jaw surgery might leave marks though. You might be able to correct your jaw with braces, ask your dentist.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKJbqpcysg

You can use your large bent nose to your advantage, in the sense that it sets you apart from other people. It can be your signatyle feature, like Cara Delevgne's brows or Carrie Bradshaw's nose. Also, women often use contouring to make a nose smaller. It might be unusual for a man, but you could give it a try.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea you should if you want it... who is stopping you?

What Girls Said 6

• I feel that attractivenessis really subjective... we tend to be our toughest critic. I have not seem you but i feel that nobody is ugly. Ugliness is when a person has a personality that is very bad.

No i won't encourage any form of modifications unless the person is deformed during an accident.

• I'm sorry but no one is ugly. That includes you. It all depends on personal preference and what people define as beauty or attractiveness. You may think someone is ridiculously attractive and ask a friend what they think and they could totally disagree with you. I'm all for doing what makes you feel the most handsome/beautiful and comfortable in your own skin though.

• I've never had plastic surgery of any kind but I don't really see what's wrong with getting a little done. Just don't change yourself completely.

I'm thinking maybe for my 40th...

• I think you just have low self esteem. Try to love yourself just the way you are- both your flaws and traits- before you change your face forever.

• I've been through the process lol like I said it's not emotional anymore just logical.

• Explain it to me how is plastic surgery logical unless you have a medical reason to get it.

• Don't , once you do there is no coming back. Everyone is attractive in their own way, your looks aren't holing you back and making you not being respected.

Everyone has flaws and traits but I just think you are a it insecure, next time you see a flaw think about two more traits you have.

• Nope. I have obvious flaws. I'm smart and confident with everything else but my appearance. It holds me back. I know it does. Once you get into the real world you will see how shallow society really is whether we want like to admit it or not looks matter,

• Well I just put my opinion, I'm not telling you what to do, what you want to do is wrong or judging you. I was just trying to help. If you truly want to get plastic surgery you can. I'm sorry if I said something wrong.

• I don't think you should.

What Guys Said 0