Have you ever say something really mean to other gagers? or have you ever received any,,,?

Since I register this website, I never say anything mean to others, but I've received one

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll debate with people if they start it up or if they say something that bothers me, but I don't think I've said anything really mean to people (at least not really mean haha). I never found the appeal in just insulting others outright in a heated debate. It just weakens your own position, plus I'm terrible at insulting people-- like I'm really bad at it.

In real life, I tend not to insult people either. I just laugh at them as they are trying to insult me and make fun of their insults and how silly they are. That usually gets them to leave me alone and pisses them off xD

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Lol a random guy messaged me saying "you're just a bitter feminist bitch women deserve to be paid less because they are less reliable than men not sexist just stating facts. Brainwashed idiot." and another one told me I should get breast augmentation - both blocked me before I could even reply so yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I can be quite the fiery b*tch. Some may even call me Satan's Mistress. Not my proudest trait.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am blunt but I am not deliberately mean. I have gotten a number of attacking messages because of my sexuality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had people get angry and block me or accuse me of saying things I didn't think I said. I am never deliberately mean, although I am sometimes dismissive. Y'know, the 14 year old posting that he has an 18 inch cock and only dates MILFs who are perfect 10s, and I'm thinking "yeah, right."

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be a real bitch sometimes, but-

To be honest, I'm not quite sure where i was going with that.
    There's nothing else to say. I'm a bitch. Period.

1|1
    0|0
  • None, I avoid that kind of interaction.

1|1
    0|0
  • Received many. Probably guilty of dishes a few out.

I apologize to you all!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes you will receive and if you want to dish it out, you do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've said only to those who deserve it.
    Received many mean words myself, people fucking hate me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do if they start it first. Sometimes paybacks a bitch 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if they say something mean first. I remember one time I asked a question about something simple.. not controversial or anything & this guy told me to shut the fuck up. I never saw him on here before so I dont know what the hell his issue was with me and I didn't care. I called him a very degrading name in return. Who tells someone to shut up when the fucking website is called GirlsASKguys. U can always scroll pass the question weirdo😏 didyaknow that? 😏😏 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes
    And I'm not proud of it
    But this girl said if she saw me laying dead on the streets she would walk over my dead body. I've been called a cunt. But it's whatevs... I don't really chat with girls. They hate me for some reason. Lol

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've lost me temper with a couple people lol, made peace with the ones that mattered.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. Im not that kinda person

0|1
    0|0
  • I've said some very mean things. I have a talent for words and psychology. But all my mean words have always been directed at people who either deserved it, or NEEDED to hear it in order to face reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never done anything deliberately mean to another GaGer but had some mean things done to me

0|1
    0|0
  • nahhhhhhhh im too cool fam

0|0
    1|0