Any anime fans here?

if so whats ur fav anime? right now im so into attack on titan... this crazy friend recommended me to watch it.. and i can't stop watching it... i even cried watching that anime... its not eveyrday u see mr jiggy cry... yh fam?

Most Helpful Girl

• my favorite is death note - I just think the story is so genius!
    I also liked wolf's rain, naruto (bc childhood lol), tokyo ghoul, one piece (also childhood), gantz, vampire knight & many more..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a huge fan but I tend to like the more serious animes such as Death Note, Elfen Lied and Ghost In The Shell.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• Berserk is good, parasyte, so is helsing if you like them a bit darker.

• Lol dude get to the Attack On Titan manga, I prefer that to the anime although the anime is good too. English sub though cause dub sucks comparatively.

• I'm a huge anime fan. I'm watching a lot of series at the same time right now, but Inuyasha is my all time favorite. Full Metal Alchemist is a close second.

• inuyasha omggggggggggg i omg omggggg omgggggggg i watched when i was kid and even played a vid game... thanks for remiding me <3

• Ya fam I get ya fam I watch anime too fam I'm currently dating an anime character now fam ya get me fam?

• I like Hellsing Ultimate, everybody on there is batshit crazy and i love it

• i only watched one anime it was a weird one its called something like mayo chika English dub i don't like reading subs

• You into anime fam? Damn fam that's what's up fam. Hey fam I heard Attack on Titan is good fam. I need to check it out fam. I ain't been into the anime lately fam. Been trying to watch other shit lately fam. I'm have to check it out though fam. Hey but I like Outlaw Star, Big O, Gundam Wing, Kuroko No Basket, Berserk, Dragon Ball, Claymore, Samurai Champloo, and a few others. I fucks with that shit fam.