Should obese people be charged double for the space they take up ie airplane, trains, buses, hospitals, cinema, concerts etc?

• yes
  • no
  • all should be sent to a weight loss camp
If a person with "big bones" takes up twice the space shouldn't the pay twice the price?
Just spent a couple of hours in economy with some fattie's sweaty side boob in my face because he was unwilling to pay for two seats. Typical entitled fattie!

Most Helpful Girl

• As unfair as it may seem, if you require the space that can normally accommodate two people, then you should have to pay for that space.

On an airplane, for example, flights are often booked to capacity, so what happens when a person who actually requires a seat and a half or two seats only pays for one seat? The person next to them ends up having no personal space whatsoever, and it is not fair for that person, who has little to no space for themselves, to have paid for a seat they don't even get to enjoy using. No, that person who is taking up more space than they paid for should be asked to leave the plane and book an extra seat on the next available flight.

If you use two seats, you pay for two seats. Simple as that.

What Girls Said 6

• If they're so large that they take up more than one seat then yes.

• Agreed. Yesterday a fattie had me squished against the window on my airplane seat. He cleary needed two seats.

• This troll attempt is just weak.

• yes i think that if they are clearly taking up more than one seat they should pay double. it's just unfair on the person who ends up next to them with 1/2 a seat and no personal space.

• Someone has a fetish.

• Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

• Are you really that bored with your life?

What Guys Said 7

• Really it depends on the situation. If the person is taking up otherwise needed space, like on a fully booked airplane then yeah.

But if it is at a movie theatre and there is enough room to spare then they shouldn't have to.

I fly 200K miles every year and the thought of being stuck next to someone that is spilling over into my seat makes me a little nauseous. I wouldn't sit there and deal with that for a flight. I would feel bad for that person, but it really doesn't mean that I should have to deal with that person.

• And besides, what really makes people think they have a right to just impose themselves onto someone else. Just because you are overweight and I don't wanna make you feel bad about it doesn't give you the right to take advantage of me.

• yes, they should.

• I think they shouldn't however overweight people need some help so they aren't obese anymore

• Well who should pay for the extra seat. The airline?

• Then fucking bummer. I don't agree with people being fat but I am not going to ostracize them and lose my marbles over it I find some other means.

• Like growing wings lol.

• If they take up two seats then I think it's fair that they pay for 2 seats.

• no that is discrimination

• If they physically take up two seats?

• should of got on before the fat guy

• Try pushing past a fattie.

• Why so mad, bro?

• If an obese person violated my space I would physically remove their infringing body part