Girls, girlfriend used to make out with me whenever I wanted now she often says no. Is she losing interest?

Girls, girlfriend used to make out with me whenever i wanted now she often says no. Is she losing interest?

• Yes
    75% (21)
  • No
    25% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Answer the god damn question

9

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together? And she might be or might not. It depends. And it depends on what she thinks, like if she thinks you want a lot of sexual bonding and she doesn't have those same desires like that or something. If you've been together for a while then it can be that the infatuation spark between you is gone so you're not so crazy about each other like infatuation.

What Girls Said 8

• The spark dies down when you've been together for a while, but that doesn't mean it's lost. It just means that you aren't totally trying to impress your lover and you're not overwhelmed with infatuation the way you are in the beginning. Now, your girlfriend likely needs to be in the mood, which really just means so good old-fashioned coaxing or seduction. It can get boring if you do everything the same.

• Seriously, I love kissing all the time! But each to their own I guess.

• I think she might not be losing interest, but she may feel like you don't actually like her for her and that you are just exploiting her sexually and that's why she keeps saying no. Because she might want some non sexual bonding

• Probably losing interest. Try something more exciting.

• Fuckin pull her in and plant a good one on her.

• how long have you been together?

• Maybe.. One thing thiug are you among to please her too? Doing the things that turn her on?
    Make sure you ask her what she likes

• Only b/c she's not having as much fun doing all those things/sex as you are.

Would you like going dress shopping ALL the time? Only if she somehow made it FUN for you also.