Did I deserve to be slapped?

My GF's best friend stole my computer and my GF's mom wasn't listening. Every time i tried to defend myself, she would force me to be quiet. She kept defending my GF's best friend. So to force her to listen to what i had to say i started repeating the lines "she stole my computer. she stole my computer. she stole my computer." over and over and over again over 55 times. Eventually, she slapped me.

Did i deserve to be slapped?

• Yes
    25% (17)
  • No
    75% (51)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. But next time take control of the situation in ways other than being annoying.
    Say something like I can't talk to you when you are not listening and let her know when she is ready to listen and be quite you will be happy to explain yourself. Then walk away

What Girls Said 19

• 55 times? I'm sure you didn't actually count , lol.

No you did not deserve to be slapped.
    No one has their right to put their hands on you.

• Dude, you've asked several questions about this whole situatio and it honestly sounds like you're in a fucked up, high drama relationship. Get out of there. No one needs that kind of bullshit.

Unless, of course, you're one of those people who actually likes and thrives off drama... then continue.

• Absolutely not. She had no right to put her hands on you.

• Well, you were behaving incredibly childish but a physically violent action was definitely not the right response to that..

• Them not trying to listen to you at all. They acted like cunts. No you didn't deserve to be slapped and who ever slapped you is a cunt for it.

Why the hell would they steal your computer?

• What are you? 12 years old?

• Uhm, slap back! Honestly these people who think it's okay to harm others deserve this, she stole your computer, you rest and then get slapped? Call the cops and get your computer back

• no. slapping isn't a necessary reaction.
    i've never slapped anyone in my whole life. there is no time when you have to slap someone.

• You should have called the police. Point blank. Theft is theft.

• Woah... Is that your girlfriend or your mom? What the hell is wrong with her?
    And your line" She stole my computer, she stole my computer, she stole my computer..." Made me laugh hahaha

• juat because you became annoying doesn't give her the right to slap you.-.

• No one deserves to be slapped, sue the girl who stole your computer and get out of that relationship.

• I'd slap the bitch back

• no, because one you had a right to tell her what you think. she kept cutting you off. so you needed someway to get the attention and explain your side of the story. Honestly that was a female dog move of her. and I can't believe that yes has a 50% its obviously no.

• not hard at least

• No girl should hit a guy and get away with it, slap a bitch back!

• The was some bullshit -_-

• I think you need to press charges and break up with her.

• Voted NO only because you didn't post ALL the evidence

With ALL evidence posted, probably would vote YES
    e. g. "defend myself" = you did something not reported here, so this AND being disrespectfully not digesting her comments, reciting mantra = a deserved dope slap