Why do guys act like pussies when they like a girl?

Some of them also become desperate and awkward when they like a girl but when they don't have a crush they are normal. A few guys I know would do creepy things when they like a girl.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably for the same reason that women do. Lol People that are really attracted to someone else usually are pretty insecure about themselves and don't want to mess up their chances with someone they really like. Being really self-conscious about themselves, they end up doing really awkward things or seeming desperate because they don't want to lose the person they really like. In the end, they lose them because they want them so bad. Lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a guy , but I know that everyone is different. Some people are shy, some are confident. It really just depends on the situation. Some people are totally normally around their crush. Some get really nervous and can't even talk to their crush. Everyone has a way of showing how they feel. But some show it differently.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Its always been like that. It's called being nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • They over think, put them on a pedestal

0|0
    0|0
  • Well ok, what a way to stick it to the guys that really like you

I hope one day you meet a guy that makes you into a little baby girl and then he dumps you for that reason

It's suppose to be cute you lumber jack

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they act like what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • The exact same reason girls do... duh. Being invested in someone gives that person's approval weight. So their disapproval i. e rejection, cuts like knives and that's scarey. They're normal when they don't have a crush because they aren't invested and don't really give a shit about your approval and/or feel they know you well enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The same reason girls act like pussies when they like guys: they are shy individuals afraid of rejection. It isn't gender specific.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not exclusive to guys. A lot of girls do it too.

0|0
    0|0