Girls, if a friend said they caught your boyfriend cheating on you, would you believe them?

• Yes
    86% (30)
  • No
    14% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want to believe my friend because I would have no reason to believe my friend would lie.
    However , believing my friend can backfire on me because what If it was a mistaken identity or what if my "friend' has bad intentions and wants to break us up?

The choice in the matter is really hard.

I'd look at my boyfriend a actions (is he staying out too late? Is he deceitful? Has he cheated on me before that I know of? Does he flirt with other girls etc.) To help me make a final decision.

I guess my answer to this question is, I don't know and it really all depends.

What Girls Said 13

• I would not dump him over a friend's say so, but I would confront my boyfriend and tell/ask him. If I felt he was lying, then I would have my answer.

• Better to be safe than sorry.

• Well it depends on how close my friends are. I know my best friends would never lie to me but then once again, I wouldn't attack him cause it could be a misunderstanding. I'd talk to him and see what he has to say. I wouldn't rush to conclusions. Id try to figure out what was going on and talk to him

• Yep. He's automatically in trouble.

• I hope I don't have any friends who'd lie about something like that. So yes I'd be inclined to believe them

• Yes depending on the friend. For example, I have a "friend" that would see my boyfriend talking to a girl and blow it WAY out of proportion to make it seem like he was cheating.

• Yes, I would.

• if I'd known them for a long time.

• It depends which friend

• it actually depends on how much i trust my boyfriend and which friend is telling me that he cheated

• I would never say

• Depends on the friend an I would investigate and find out the "girl" my friend said she saw him with and then go to the girl and ask her if anything is going on between them

• Yes.

I caught my ex red handed dating this other girl (when we were living together even). They only way I found out was because a friend saw him twice go into this cafe with another girl. Third time, I caught him.