How much is the percentage of someone finding out I posted a question about them in here?

Someone that i know in real life. I posted very detailed questions about them in here. Details about our relationship and all so it's easy for them to know by whom this question has been asked and about who. What if they find out about them? What is the percentage of them finding out? Should i worry about it or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can be anyone on here, there are plenty of similar stories and it's not likely you both have found the same site.

• No my story was pretty well detailed. The things that happened between us were somehow special. I even posted what she told me so when she reads it, she'll find out about it. I was anonymous though and didn't post pictures. I just hope she never gets to read it but the Internet could be such a small town sometimes :/

• I hope she doesn't have an account in here... But what if she does? Oh damn i don't even wanna think about it. So there actually is a possibility of her finding out if she was on GAG? Is it a small, very small or high possibility?

• Very small.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cientists say it's 97,51%... nah, jk lol. It depends. Do those people know about this site? There's always the possibility that they find out eventually. Never give to much details and avoid posting pictures of yourself and the people you're talking about.

What Girls Said 5

• depends on your profile.. did you post as anon? and is your profile set up as anon? if so then no they cannot... unless they stumble across it if it gets bumped up. If they know you, they can see your posts through your profile unless you have a private acc.

• low unless you used a picture which google search will pick up asap. A name is so bad like seconds lol.

• I'd say it's very low, unless you posted pictures of yourself.

• Slim to none

• Very low...

• Like how much? 0,0001% ?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes U should worry. The precentage is high cuz I've noticed multiple gagers who answered Qs on 1 that also did on another. The best way to avoid that is to restrict the Qs to just guys. Unless she has an account as a gal AND a guy. In that case, you're screwed