Girls, If I tell my friends all these things about my girlfriend, am I a bad person?

Show my friends her Nude Photos

All her Secrets

All her Sexual Preferences

All her Personal insecurities

All her Fears

Other personal details:
-Her Salary
-Gossip she tells me about her friends and other people she knows
-Things bothering her
-Everything she does that annoys me
-Everything about her that I don't like

• Yes
    91% (42)
  • No
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If you do those things, then you're an awful person who deserves to remain single for the duration of your life.

• But isn't this exactly what women do to their boyfriends?

• No, I don't reveal things about my boyfriend that he would prefer to keep secret.

What Girls Said 22

• I have never shared anything that personal about anyone I was with, even after we broke up. Sorry some girl is doing this to YOU, but the vast majority of women don't.

• If you're trying to make a commentary on how some women divulge certain private details about their partners to their friends, you're doing it incorrectly. Yes, women may share these things with their friends. However, it's usually in conversation and not in detail. Troll harder next time. 0 douche bros out of 10.

• What happens between you and your girlfriend should stay between you and your girlfriend.

And NO the average girl does not share these details with her friends. ANYONE who behaves in such a way will not have a lasting relationship.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...mmjoQG1rosb88o1_500.gif

• That shit is private and you're a real fucking ass hole if you share her nude photos and/or secrets and/or sexual preferences with your friends.. What could POSSIBLY even make you think that would be OK?

• Yeah you're basically the biggest piece of shit boyfriend on the planet.

• What the fuck is wrong with you? Some of the things you listed aren't that bad but the nudes, secrets, sexual preference, insecurities, fears, and gossips is seriously messed up. She clearly can't trust you. Do you even like her? Like seriously, what the fuck?

• Yea you are horrible

• she must be god, or hot for anyone to even give 2 shits.

• The real question is... WHY? Bloody hell I can't think of any reason to ruin someone's trust in you like that.

• Damn dude put a sock in it !

• That's fucking disgusting of you and you need to stop.

• She should dump you. She trusted you that crap and you betrayed her asshole...

• Her nudes, seriously? Asshole alert.

• are you trolling? or does she do these things to you?

• WTH man lol why do that? she trusted you. and now you made her ink~

• @Asker, If a women respects her boyfriend then no she wouldn't do that. So since other women do it to their guys you decided to do this to your own girlfriend even though she isn't doing it to you? Seriously?

• Even her salary? Are you even human?
    Those are all very personal things you only share with your partner, not the whole tribe nor announce it in the newspaper.

Don't complain later when you find out she's been sleeping with all your friends as well. Talking about keeping you worst enemy close to you. Geez.

• No you're not a bad person, you're not even a person. You're just a big piece of crap! :)

• Yes you are bad person obviously if you do such a thing!

• Her insecurities? Her secrets? Sexual preferences? NUDES? Bro. Calm the fuck down, why do you feel the need to tell your guy friends all of that? It's so personal!! Jesus. None of the things you listed is any of their business, wow.

• I have a boyfriend and I don't share any of that information with my friends. They shouldn't care at all. They don't see his nudes, they don't know about his fears or his life other then he's with me. I wouldn't want them knowing about how big his dick is or what we do in bed so, no.

• Yes!!! God that's horrible if she has no idea you're saying all this about her. Not only are you breaking her trust by telling secrets but you're also letting your friends in on really really private matters like her insecurities and sex life. If I found out my boyfriend said all that about me he'd be out of my life faster than I can say fuck off. Truly vile

• Why are you saying this when women tell their friends about their sex life and BF's insecurities

• You're generalizing a lot. I don't talk about my boyfriends private life and I'm a girl? It's not mine to tell so I don't say anything to my friends

• No it means you're a good person... keep telling yourself that when you SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN BI^CH... AS YOU SHOULD.

• Why do you bring this trouble on yourself? I always thought you were a nice person...

• If you're dumb enough to believe this shi... YOU DESERVE WHAT'S COMING TO YA... sigh...

• Yes you are.