Can some trees see?

Do some trees have eyes that work? I just watched a video about a few trees that had lots of eyes and they were opening and closing them. It was in a different language though.

I was wrong, its actually flowers that looked they had eyes...
These are the plants I'm talking about. http://youtu.be/OJnt_yKIY_A

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me quote some inspirational words by philosopher Jaden Smith that may bring light on the subject.

"Most Trees Are Blue" - Jaden Smith

"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" -Jaden Smith

Ahh, truly fascinating. This tells us that our eyes aren't real, therefore we don't have eyes. If we don't have eyes, then trees don't have eyes because eyes don't exist. And therefore since we both don't have eyes, trees are the same as us and therefore have eyes.
    However, they are blue. Being blue means they feel said. It is a saying when someone is down in the dumps, they "feel blue." Down in the dumps = feel blue. If trees are blue, that means they are down in the dumps. How would they see the dumps though? They don't feel the ground. No, it means they see. Since they are blue, they surely have eyes.

Jaden Smith's words of wisdom have come and saved us once again. Trees have eyes, contrary to what all science, scientists, and experts on trees have said before. Therefore they can see, despite all the millions of previous claims from the past, and present. Pssh Those are surely all forms of pacification instilled by the government to keep us quiet.

• But really, no. They don't have eyes. Eyes are too complicated of an organ that trees do not posess. The human body is vastly more complex with its nerve fibers and brain than a plant.

• I was wrong. It was actually a flower

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do.. My tree has about 4 eyes... I counted them too. I also figured out that trees speak Korean... Which is why I am taking courses for the Korean language so that I will finally understand my tree. I also learnt that not all trees speak the same language and you can find out what language they speak by spotting the difference in their colors, textures and lengths. The tallest trees tend to speak dutch... While shorter trees tend to speak Japanese.

What Guys Said 4

• No. Even if they did have "eyes", they do not have optic nerves or brains to process any images. They would have rudimentary light-sensing at BEST.

• No tree's do not have eyes

And are you sure you weren't looking at the doll eye's plant, it's a plant with berries that look exactly like dolls eyes, only the berries carry some of the most deadly poison on the planet.

• Only animals have eyes.

Lol. Serious response to a dumbass question.

• My wood is connected to me and I have eyes so yea trees can see

What Girls Said 6

• Oh yes.. Never go into a forest

• Oh dear oh dear oh dear...http://i.imgur.com/0kZfhST.gif

• Did you watch the video...

Those plants actually look like they can see

• You know that's stupid

• That's creepy... how horrible to see a wood cutter walk towards them

• Trees are actually 1% living! the rest is dead skin!

• That's so interesting

• I want to cry

• awww im sorry for bring it up! T^T lets talk about something else!

• No, trees cannot see. Apparently they can "communicate" with each other though. As in if two trees are near each other they make arrangements in which direction they will grow/grow their roots. My boyfriend saw this in some documentary.

• Yeah... My freind also told me that they can talk and that they're actually screaming most of the time