You can now only speak with a movie star's movie quotes. Who would you choose to be the movie star?

DA RULES:
--You can pick any one movie star/actor/actress and take lines from any of their movies, voice actor rolls, broadway rolls.
--You can only take it from their movies and roles. You can't use their inspirational quotes or stuff they may have said in interviews.
--When you say the quote, you'd have to use it with the same emotion used in the original scene. Otherwise, you are just you. Your voice and look is all the same.

For instance...
If I chose Nicholas Cage, I'd only be able to speak with lines like "THE BEEES! NOT THE BEEES!" (from the Wicker Man) But, if I said that, I'd have to scream it out, since the original scene was like that. I'd also be able to say something like "You don't say!" (from Vampire's Kiss). Note I'd have to say it saracastically, as per the original scene. However, I physically would not be able to say something like "I really need to stop overacting and freaking out" since Nicolas Cage has never said that in one of his movies.

Who would you pick?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6