Why would a girl turn her photos on Facebook from public to only friends?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she finally worked out what her security settings actually mean.

0|0
    0|0
    • This girl once hit on me. But i ignored her. And when i hit on her back and gave her some kind of attention, she turned her photos to private

• Show All
    • I love the cat on your profile pic!! Oh my god it's so cuuuuuutee <3 <3 <3

• </3 </3 </3

Most Helpful Guy

• uh... I don't know maybe she wants only her friends to see them, just a theory

2|0
    0|0
    • hahaha awesome :-D

• Show All
    • Girls are complicated

• And this's why i m asking here damn. If only i could understand the psychology behind this.

What Girls Said 3

• have you seen what facebook is like now? everyone is rude and are being judged a lot she most likely did it to not get called mean words from other people

0|1
    0|0
    • This girl once hit on me. But i ignored her. And when i hit on her back and gave her some kind of attention, she turned her photos to private.

• Show All
    • Then why did she turn her photos to private? What goes through her mind? Does she think i am gonna stalk her now or maybe she doesn't wanna be judged by me? I dunno i'm confused.

• you ignored her she's upset say your sorry and she might like you as a friend again ^-^

• Because of those damn stalkers who have nothing better to do but stalk.

0|1
    0|0
  • For privacy reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • This girl once hit on me. But i ignored her. And when i hit on her back and gave her some kind of attention, she turned her photos to private.

• Assuming that her changing her privacy settings has to do with you, it's clear that she simply wants to be left alone.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!