Girls, Is it true that when your boyfriend tells you to keep a secret, its ok for you to tell your best friend because she doesn't count?

Girls, Is it true that when your boyfriend tells you to keep a secret, its ok for you to tell your best friend because she doesn't count

• Yes
    12% (6)
  • No
    88% (43)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the secret. If the secret is he wets the bed and I have to invest in plastic sheets, I'm going to vent to them them. If the secret is I don't know he's the real Harry Potter, I wouldn't tell them.

• So basically the best friend doesn't count

• What part of "hypothetically speaking" was unclear to you

• Why would I discuss hypotheticals when it wouldn't happen?

What Girls Said 14

• No, not for me. But if the best friend tells me a secret then the boyfriend doesn't count.

• I have a question on a similar note. If a guy overhears his girlfriend telling her friend his secrets, and he gets angry and his girlfriend gets angry because he got angry with her for telling her friend his secrets, is his girlfriend delusional

• By definition? No.

• No. If my boyfriend tells me a secret, it's a fucking secret. If he wanted to tell my best friend, he'd do it himself.

• Nope not ok

• No. Not okay. My boyfriend is my best friend and anything that he wants me to keep secret I hold to that. No exceptions.

• I don't agree with this petty shit.

• No. When he says it's a secret you don't tell.

• If he tells you not to tell anyone then your nit supposed to fucking tell anyone

• If he says not to tell it's not my secret to tell. My friends will understand.

• No. That's a horrible thing for her to have done and you need to call her out on it.

• she counts xD

• No I think some things need to be kept in the relationship

• Well I think he has every right to be angry

• I think the ideal boyfriend should be your best friend.

• That's a jerk move to me. It's not loyal and disapproving.

• No it is not okay!!