Are you a morning person?

are you a morning person?
i know i am not.. except a few good days. mostly my morning are like this..

http://media.giphy.com/media/92ybGNsaLsfuM/giphy.gif

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL no I hate the mornings the more the sunshine comes into my room the more I delve deeper into my covers.

• hahaha.. me too..

• i know... even if i m awake i think i should sleep for 5 or 10 more minutes.. even tough i cannot.. and i dont... but still.. lying in bed gives me pleasure.. and if i wake up someday and there is a lot of time left... i get soooooooo happy..

• Hehe yeah, it really sucks though when you have a really, really comfortable bed... so hard to even get up.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• now i wake up pretty much early like 6 AM... so i'm considered a mornin person now.

but i'm a night person as well since there r periods in my life when i wake up after 12 PM... so i'm a mix of both i'd say.

so yeah now i'm at my mornin-phase :|

• i know.. but thats the feeling i get when i have to wake up.. :/

• i sleep 5 hrs anyway even in winter so never been a prob to me... but being a night person in winter comes in handy schedule-wise

• Mostly my mornings are the same as yours. There is one thing that makes me think I should get up for though and reasonably often I do.

• Nooo I stay away from mornings, the night is my best friend unless you bring me coffee then I'll be a morning person lol

• haha... yeah mornings can be better if you have someone.. :)

• At least I know you're suffering with me :D
      What are you studying?

• Everything.. haha

• I am a night owl but have been on both ends staying up all night and all day and sleeping only when really really tired

• No, I am not a morning person, sometimes I get up in the morning early but those are exceptions

• I'm not a morning person either!!

Or an afternoon person...

Or evening, or night...

No time to have fun

Need 23 hours sleep a day. The one left is spent in the pub.

Or is that the wrong way round?

• I really am.

You feel the clean air, the intense and smooth orange colors of the day birth.
    You can talk with the world in those moments... like a private talk.

It kinda makes you feel special, like presencing the beggining of life itself, as if you were a god.

• I sleep during the morning and is very active during the night time

• I am not a morning person but school and work require me to be up early.

• I always wish the next morning would never come. I hate waking up early and going to the college. By the way I'm a person of night life.

• I'm a morning person ish.

(I don't go to sleep until it's morning.)

• Complete opposite. 8am is when I go to sleep, not wake up

• I am very much not a morning person

• Yes, I am a morning person. I am completely useless after dinner. :)

• yes im a morning person😊 especially when i have someone next to me waking up

• thats nice :) never had that experience so i dont know about it.. :/ . but i think mornings would not be so bad if someone will be next to me.. haha..

• yes it feels ten times better this way. im sure you will experience it too😊

• Nope, so hard for me to get up from my bed.

What Girls Said 14

• i am NOT currently a morning person. i would love to be one someday.

• Don't know how far that someday is.. lol..

• Yes... yes it can especially morning light, lol I hate mornings so glad I work in the evening because I can sleep in late in the morning lol and hide from the light under my covers :).

• True, very true, especially Kansas sunrises easily one of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen.

• No, I'm not, lol. I'm a night owl. My favourite time of the day is evening though, watching sunset.

http://imgur.com/j3r15Lb
    @OrdinaryGentleman is my sitter, lol. He makes me go to sleep like a child >.<

• he does that to me too.. even though i m just one year younger than him... and you are 3 years older and he still does that? he is a grandpa of all.. haha..

• I'm sorry asker for blowing up your notifications too :) It is a lot of fun to do though. Honey is amazing how can you think it is yukky?

• @Anon1999 I like honey. But I don't like to mix it with milk...😖 It's so... weird.
      Also... When I first started practising yoga, my friend said drinking honeymilk or honey mixed with water- is good for the skin and body. It tasted really funny. :/

• i love waking up first in the morning because the house is calm I get to say bye to my dad get the TV to your self! I like to look out side in the morning and remember when I was a kid. nothing like the morning! =)

• I feel bad when I wake up. definitely a night person, but I want to change that

• i'm not a morning person and if you interrupt me while i was sleeping, i'll literally bite your head off

• I have a very irregular sleeping schedule.. I'm 80 percent a night owl and 20 percent a morning bird..

• Not really. I hate going to work so early 😭

• Not sure. I don't wake up early though! But I'm not grumpy when I do

• Yeah its a part of my job

• I'm definitely a night person 🌃🌉

• Definitely not a morning person, I'm a night owl

• I am not a morning person at all. Oh, English Breakfast, you are my one true love.

• not at all, but I get up because I have to.

• definitely not