Does eBay ship to Egypt 😕?

There r two books I want to buy and they r not in Egypt and I can't find them exept in eBay what should I do then 😕

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Try shopping for books from The Books Depository instead, they ship worldwide and the cost of shipping is FREE!!

• lol i dont think so mate. i would help but i dont trust u :P

honestly though, if u have anyone u know living in a country that ebay ships to then it would be best to use them as a transition point and then they could send it to u. this is the best option if u reaaaallly want it.

• Depends who you're buying from. Ebay is just a place where people and business sell their stuff so it's up to the individual seller where they'll ship to.

What Guys Said 4

• Is this information dispayed on the official website? If not, call to the helpline www.customerservicescontact.co.uk/ebay-helpline/ - I always get my selling/buying issues solved here.

• Ebay is just a place where people sell stuff. Each seller has their own rules on where they ship. You just have to ask the seller of the books you want.

I'm trying to remember the name of a place I've used before. They have free international shipping. It's called New World Books or something like that. I'll post it if I can remember it.

• You're welcome.

Did they have the book you were looking for? They have used books and a lot are given by donation. So their stock changes all the time and you have to check back often. My friend in Bulgaria uses them a lot and gets free shipping from the US.

They have drop boxes in different places. Like there is one by a local university near me. Students drop old text and other books in the drop box. Then NewWorld sells the books. Then they use the profits to support world literacy projects.

• Yes they have the books I really appreciate it thanks

• I hope they dont ship to a country that is gross

• ebay doesn't ship at all. It's not a shop. There are many people using ebay to sell their things - they are the ones that ship, and they are the ones that decide where they want to ship to. You'd have to ask the seller of the items that you want.